Check your account email address ×

The left and legacy media are losing their minds over tucker potentially intervening Putin

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

ABC interviewed Bin Laden before 9/11.   I didn't hear anyone complain about that.

The concern is the interviewer, not the interview itself. 

“Tell us why the west forced you to invade and annex Ukraine”

“In your opinion, why are the Nazis in Ukraine so bad?”

Ect ect ect.

That’s the concern, but I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ect ect ect.

Like I said the brainwashing is already strong in you.

Total fucking moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you're saying masks stopped the flu?

You're saying there's a chance.:lol:

You’re having reading issues. It’s ok. 
It’s like Deja vu on steroids with you. 

derrrr I’ve asked this question 20 times, let me ask again!

:smack:

yous guys crack me up.   Russia russia Russia!!  carlsons an asset,  hes a traitor, he will do what Putin wants!! 

holy fuckin scared children.       The Dem machine has Russian Anything is bad drilled into your skulls so deep as soon as the word is said you all start crying.    :mc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You’re having reading issues. It’s ok. 
It’s like Deja vu on steroids with you. 

derrrr I’ve asked this question 20 times, let me ask again!

:smack:

You believed the flu went away.:lol:

You've told me everything I need to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

yous guys crack me up.   Russia russia Russia!!  carlsons an asset,  hes a traitor, he will do what Putin wants!! 

holy fuckin scared children.       The Dem machine has Russian Anything is bad drilled into your skulls so deep as soon as the word is said you all start crying.    :mc:

The brainwashed sheep here are bitchin that Putin is a dictator who brainwashes his people.

Oh the irony.:lol:

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ect ect ect.

have you ever seen an msm journalist interview Trump? Would you like to see Tucker do that to Putin? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ect ect ect.

Priceless.  Why because Tucker doesn't agree with spending billions and didn't/doesn't want to see tens if not hundreds of thousands of lives lost in something that could have been settled thru negotiations?

"He's not a war monger so we shouldn't pay attention to the interview."  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Priceless.  Why because Tucker doesn't agree with spending billions and didn't/doesn't want to see tens if not hundreds of thousands of lives lost in something that could have been settled thru negotiations?

Tucker doesn't give a shit. He's no different than Rogan. He knows his audience.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don’t agree with giving authoritarian leaders the opportunity to explain why they’re justified in taking another sovereign nations land, especially by someone who shares the same sentiments towards the country they’re destroying. 

I hope I’m wrong and he asks tough questions, but I can’t imagine the Kremlin would allow anything that shows weakness or doubt on what they’ve done.

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Tucker doesn't give a shit. He's no different than Rogan. He knows his audience.

So in your feeble mind, tell us who does give a shit?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So in your feeble mind, tell us who does give a shit?

I can't wait for this answer.  Wait.....he won't, he'll try to come up with something edgy and clever, but if he did......

SR Maddow.jpg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t agree with giving authoritarian leaders the opportunity to explain why they’re justified in taking another sovereign nations land, especially by someone who shares the same sentiments towards the country they’re destroying. 

I hope I’m wrong and he asks tough questions, but I can’t imagine the Kremlin would allow anything that shows weakness or doubt on what they’ve done.

By along these comments, you think the south should have been able to sucede?

And it seemed pretty clear and reasonable for Russia to take back Ukraine.  They had terms and conditions for letting it go...all of which were slowly shit on.  And not just that, it's clear the MAJORITY of Ukrainians weren't happy with their current regime.  I know...you want to flip a lid and argue this but, you'd fail.  So, just stick to the first question.  If you can't draw the correlation because you lack enough IQ points, let me know and I'll try to help you out.  Unless I lose interest.  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Surrounding Russia with NATO bases still all only for defense though right?  I mean we only have missile defense systems at those bases.  :lol:  

Dude I'll give you a little hint.   Zelenskyy is an authoritarian leader and the Biden's were economically in bed with Ukraine. 

You do understand that Ukraine was ready to stand down and guarantee Russia they wouldn't try and take back Crimea and wouldn't join NATO but the US and England wouldn't have any part of it and pushed for war.  Now look at their country. 

Significant portions of the billions in weapons we have given to Ukraine are going right into the pockets of the MIC replenishing our stockpiles.   Please tell me you cannot be this naïve about our govt? 

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2022/03/30/why-the-us-and-nato-have-long-wanted-russia-to-attack-ukraine/

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Surrounding Russia with NATO bases still all only for defense though right?  I mean we only have missile defense systems at those bases.  :lol:  

Dude I'll give you a little hint.   Zelenskyy is an authoritarian leader and the Biden's were economically in bed with Ukraine. 

You do understand that Ukraine was ready to stand down and guarantee Russia they wouldn't try and take back Crimea and wouldn't join NATO but the US and England wouldn't have any part of it and pushed for war.  Now look at their country. 

Significant portions of the billions in weapons we have given to Ukraine are going right into the pockets of the MIC replenishing our stockpiles.   Please tell me you cannot be this naïve about our govt? 

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2022/03/30/why-the-us-and-nato-have-long-wanted-russia-to-attack-ukraine/

It's amazing how many just got on the "Stand with...PUTIN EVIL...Drummmph" bus and didn't understand any reality of what led to all this.

Well, I guess it's not really amazing at all.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's amazing how many just got on the "Stand with...PUTIN EVIL...Drummmph" bus and didn't understand any reality of what led to all this.

Well, I guess it's not really amazing at all.   

These people would eat the dingleberries out of NATO's ass. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

These people would eat the dingleberries out of NATO's ass. :lmao:

Well, when you've been fed them for so long, you acquire a taste.  I bet they taste like boot leather.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, when you've been fed them for so long, you acquire a taste.  I bet they taste like boot leather.  

Hey Obama was gonna solve any issues with Russia.   They preemptively gave him a Nobel Peace Prize to prove it.  :lol:  

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

By along these comments, you think the south should have been able to sucede?

And it seemed pretty clear and reasonable for Russia to take back Ukraine.  They had terms and conditions for letting it go...all of which were slowly shit on.  And not just that, it's clear the MAJORITY of Ukrainians weren't happy with their current regime.  I know...you want to flip a lid and argue this but, you'd fail.  So, just stick to the first question.  If you can't draw the correlation because you lack enough IQ points, let me know and I'll try to help you out.  Unless I lose interest.  :lol: 

It looks like a really good correlation but I’ve already lost interest myself. 9_9

And no, Russia doesn’t have rights to old Soviet bloc countries.

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Surrounding Russia with NATO bases still all only for defense though right?  I mean we only have missile defense systems at those bases.

70 years strong of never attacking. And I’m sure you know what mutually assured destruction means in terms of deterrence.

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I believe you.

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And now they’ll be part of NATO in the near future, joining Finland and Sweden. Making lemonade out of Russia’s miscalculated lemons.

And yes, I’m well aware that bombs and artillery don’t just create themselves. 

I love the way you’ve been ending your arguments lately with the questionable insult. ;)

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It looks like a really good correlation but I’ve already lost interest myself. 9_9

And no, Russia doesn’t have rights to old Soviet bloc countries.

70 years strong of never attacking. And I’m sure you know what mutually assured destruction means in terms of deterrence.

I believe you.

And now they’ll be part of NATO in the near future, joining Finland and Sweden. Making lemonade out of Russia’s miscalculated lemons.

And yes, I’m well aware that bombs and artillery don’t just create themselves. 

I love the way you’ve been ending your arguments lately with the questionable insult. ;)

70 Years of not attacking but 33 years of breaking promises of moving east.

They will not be a part of NATO.   Putin/Russia will not let that happen under any circumstances.

So you like propping up the MiC?

Asking you if you are naïve is an insult?  You somewhat agreed we are propping up the MIC....you aren't naïve you just accept it.  Hopefully that wasn't too harsh. :dunno: