Check your account email address ×

2o24 ir0n daWG

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pick one... 

Why? I’m not particularly passionate about any of the top teams. They are the top teams simply due to all the support they get from the factories.

Just now, wrinkly balls said:

What are the snirt condition's for this race? Is there any snow at all?

Are you making a joke? 🙄

16 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Why? I’m not particularly passionate about any of the top teams. They are the top teams simply due to all the support they get from the factories.

Are you making a joke? 🙄

Polaris or SkiDoo ftw then numb nuts?

Polaris for the win. They provide the greatest number of race sleds and have some very fast guys. Ski-doo gets more support from a local dealer and the majority of the top Ski-doo teams run through Team CC. 

To bad Textron has no faith in their belt drive or interest in racing. I’d have liked to have seen some Cat teams. A win for the Cataylist would have looked good. Of course the far more likely risk of Cat teams DNF’ing wouldn’t have helped. DNF, you know, like the first year shitbox, terrain dominator Rush where not a single one finished.

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Polaris for the win. They provide the greatest number of race sleds and have some very fast guys. Ski-doo gets more support from a local dealer and the majority of the top Ski-doo teams run through Team CC. 

To bad Textron has no faith in their belt drive or interest in racing. I’d have liked to have seen some Cat teams. A win for the Cataylist would have looked good. Of course the far more likely risk of Cat teams DNF’ing wouldn’t have helped. DNF, you know, like the first year shitbox, terrain dominator Rush where not a single one finished.

Maybe Cat didn't want to waste their time with a race that's boring as fuck and on life support with small crowds.  Fading into obscurity.  A race that the whole concept is fucked and has very little to do with speed or skill and is more about money and connections.

Maybe that's why?

47 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Maybe Cat didn't want to waste their time with a race that's boring as fuck and on life support with small crowds.  Fading into obscurity.  A race that the whole concept is fucked and has very little to do with speed or skill and is more about money and connections.

Maybe that's why?

Oh but do tell dipfuck from Minnesota! Enlighten me on how the Iron Dog is on life support? 

38 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Oh but do tell dipfuck from Minnesota! Enlighten me on how the Iron Dog is on life support? 

Oh hey buddy!  I thought you'd never ask.

This guy who is a real authority on the race told me that, he even lives (squats?) In Alaska.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

irl2 above... they do a really good job covering the race

https://www.thealaskalife.com/blogs/news

https://www.thealaskalife.com/blogs/news/2023-iron-dog-day-8-update

I forgot all about the Natives stealing the fuel drums from the race last year. 

I’m not picking a team because that would mean I’d have to pay attention to the race and I don’t care to spend the time on it. We’ve got a shit load of snow, warm sunny days and I’ll be out riding.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

We’ve got a shit load of snow, warm sunny days and I’ll be out riding.

No you won’t. You’ll still be here, putting your anger on display because your life is miserable. Anyone who thinks climate change is impacting us at the level you do is nothing but angry at the world & miserable with their lives. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No you won’t. You’ll still be here, putting your anger on display because your life is miserable. Anyone who thinks climate change is impacting us at the level you do is nothing but angry at the world & miserable with their lives. 

Your fat aggression is showing again. :lol2::nudie:

Edited by AK440

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I beg to differ, Alaskan Karen :lol:

You beg for another double cheeseburger and large chocolate shake. Too fat and unskilled to ride a dirt bike so you got a SxS. Make sure your strap your cooler down tight, they tend to fall out in the fail videos when fat fucks like yourself roll their RZR’s while drunk. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

You beg for another double cheeseburger and large chocolate shake. Too fat and unskilled to ride a dirt bike so you got a SxS. Make sure your strap your cooler down tight, they tend to fall out in the fail videos when fat fucks like yourself roll their RZR’s while drunk. 

LOL ... jealousy is your thing, you can admit it.  Your life is so miserable, all you can do is bitch about people having toys that are worth more than your entire estate.  When is your next prison visit to your buddy Frankie?  And by visit, I mean conjugal.  

17 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Your fat aggression is showing again. :lol2::nudie:

What did you do to Bontz that has him soooo obsessed with you? Steal his HS gf or beat him up in elementary school?

BTW , no need to tag him, he has a DRAMA alarm set up on FS.

Just now, HSR said:

What did you do to Bontz that has him soooo obsessed with you? Steal his HS gf or beat him up in elementary school?

BTW , no need to tag him, he has a DRAMA alarm set up on FS.

You sure do miss Woolie and Badger, don't ya?  Your neurologist is probably encouraging you to either let them back here, or stop stalking TBP and just start posting there.

39 minutes ago, AK440 said:

https://www.thealaskalife.com/blogs/news/2023-iron-dog-day-8-update

I forgot all about the Natives stealing the fuel drums from the race last year. 

I’m not picking a team because that would mean I’d have to pay attention to the race and I don’t care to spend the time on it. We’ve got a shit load of snow, warm sunny days and I’ll be out riding.

:roflcrying:

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

We’ve got a shit load of snow, warm sunny days and I’ll be out riding.

Even a pic of you riding your snow machine.  How nice

1694095094-tips-for-cycling-in-cold-weather-and-snow-van-raam.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You sure do miss Woolie and Badger, don't ya?

No, I got rid of them for a reason. :bc: 

Sorry for your loss.