Check your account email address ×

WWIII

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Joe Biden is in control of nothing he's a puppet on a string doing and reading what he's told to say.

Absolutely nailed it :bc:

Just my opinion but I truly think the US MIC does what it wants, when it wants, where it wants. The President is just there to take the glory or the shitstorm that follows.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Absolutely nailed it :bc:

Just my opinion but I truly think the US MIC does what it wants, when it wants, where it wants. The President is just there to take the glory or the shitstorm that follows.

He might be the "President" but there are others who tell him exactly what to say and do. There's no fucking way he writes any of the stuff he reads to the world at his press conference's, tella prompted or index cards.

Edited by Jerry 976

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I understand humvees and certain equipment sure but 70 Aircraft also?  Seems crazy. 

Not to mention the informants and allies that we left for slaughter. 

disgraceful pullout imo. 

I would be really suprised if they have the capability to get any of our military hardware air borne and keep it airborne.  And honestly I don’t see the pullout as a disgrace cause Trump laid the groundwork and is the pres that got us out of there.  Biden gets no credit for getting us out of wars and is doing his best to get us in more.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I sure hope you are right. 

But you are one of the most naive people on here so there is that. :bc: :lol:

All that naïveté seems to have served well so far. :bc:

41 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

We are in the beginnings of a WW.  You see all the bombing we have been doing.  Us weapons have likely the highest kill count of anybody in world. 

Well I hope they’re deadly, usually works as a better deterrent that way. 

Let us know when China enters, then a WW might happen. Otherwise there’s no one we can’t utterly destroy in the Middle East if needed.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

All that naïveté seems to have served well so far. :bc:

Well I hope they’re deadly, usually works as a better deterrent that way. 

Let us know when China enters, then a WW might happen. Otherwise there’s no one we can’t utterly destroy in the Middle East if needed.

China smart in this WW…. Staying pretty neutral and selling to both sides.  Globally they are likely more licked the the US is globally

42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

China smart in this WW…. Staying pretty neutral and selling to both sides.  Globally they are likely more licked the the US is globally

Historians will look back on this WW and will be remembered fondly of the WW with only three US casualties. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Historians will look back on this WW and will be remembered fondly of the WW with only three US casualties. 

See….  already forgot the couple of navy seals lost?

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

China still putting pressure on Taiwan..

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/27/beijing-intensifies-military-pressure-on-taiwan-as-us-china-talks-resume.html

You know China even queefs on Taiwan, Biden is all in..

Shitty time in the world currently 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

China still putting pressure on Taiwan..

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/27/beijing-intensifies-military-pressure-on-taiwan-as-us-china-talks-resume.html

You know China even queefs on Taiwan, Biden is all in..

Shitty time in the world currently 

China would like the world to believe they are making a play on Taiwan cause they make gobs of of countries buying into that.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

China would like the world to believe they are making a play on Taiwan cause they make gobs of of countries buying into that.

With the US currently looking extremely weak I can agree with that. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

With the US currently looking extremely weak I can agree with that. 

I don’t think we necessarily look weak….  More like stupid.

According to a report by the Washington-headquartered Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, of the 46 active conflicts around the world, the US provided arms to one or more parties for 34 of them. That was almost three out of four conflicts!

Now, if we pair all that with the anti-China narrative from Washington, you would have to conclude that Beijing is spreading authoritarianism through producing goods and building infrastructure while America is promoting freedom and democracy by bombing and selling weapons around the world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t think we necessarily look weak….  More like stupid.

According to a report by the Washington-headquartered Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, of the 46 active conflicts around the world, the US provided arms to one or more parties for 34 of them. That was almost three out of four conflicts!

Now, if we pair all that with the anti-China narrative from Washington, you would have to conclude that Beijing is spreading authoritarianism through producing goods and building infrastructure while America is promoting freedom and democracy by bombing and selling weapons around the world.

Stupid vs weak very similar. 

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Stupid vs weak very similar. 

You're spot on, you guys look stupid and weak :bc:

See we agree!!!!

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're spot on, you guys look stupid and weak :bc:

See we agree!!!!

The US is definitely not looking strong and mor eover definitely not looking intelligent as of late that is for sure..😔

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The US is definitely not looking strong and mor eover definitely not looking intelligent as of late that is for sure..😔

Yes and it shouldn't all be hung on Biden, he's just a puppet and there is others telling him what to do and say.Like the people leading the MIC mostly. Without a war or some kind of conflict they aren't needed. It's in their best interests for their military careers to always have a boogeyman in sight and sell their services as the best option. The president has nearly fuck all to do with it. They only get fed what those running the show want him to hear.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes and it shouldn't all be hung on Biden, he's just a puppet and there is others telling him what to do and say.Like the people leading the MIC mostly. Without a war or some kind of conflict they aren't needed. It's in their best interests for their military careers to always have a boogeyman in sight and sell their services as the best option. The president has nearly fuck all to do with it. They only get fed what those running the show want him to hear.

Oh man, I'm not getting into all that..I'm just not happy with the face of my nations choice's as of late..I'll leave it at that

Trump broke a record for dropping poundage of bombs in Afghanistan. The covert action in Africa increased dramatically under his watch. The US became entrenched in significant warfare in Syria and even had a direct confrontation with Russian troops under trump’s watch. He failed to end Afghanistan and handed Biden a virtually unworkable pullout plan. Trump also ordered the assassination of an Iraqi general on behalf of Israel. He also dumped more weapons into Israel. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when the claim is made that Biden is worse. :lol: 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Sure, the current admin is to blame for Putin’s miscalculations , Israel’s security failure on Oct 7th, Iran who’s been meddling in the Middle East long before, bombs are bad now but not in previous administration, etc. 

Again, WW3 was supposed to start nearly two years ago. Wrong then wrong now.

ps - more US servicemen died under the previous administration than current. 

Not so sure about that ...but in any event, Trump took out very important people....Solemeini of Iran and head of ISIS Baghdadi.:thumb:....but hey we leveled some warehouses and gave a phenomenal aadvanced warning.:lmao:... didn't want anyone to get a scratch.

who-killed-who.jpg

• Thanks 1