Check your account email address ×

is hannity next?

Boy , shocker that every single power player in the country is trying to get out in front of this seth rich shit.

Kimdotcom - I have evidence and will testify

DNC - "We have to get out in front of this Kimdotcom stuff , smear him...discredit him and then run a story claiming he hacked into rich's account to try and plant evidence. People will believe that"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it took awhile, but people are finally starting to see the light with faux news.

Yeah...that's it.  I think they should bring Fox news down.  Let's get this going.  GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND MEET IN THE STREETS!

Good luck.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it took awhile, but people are finally starting to see the light with faux news.

:lol: the entire mainstream media was just exposed as fucking corrupt and complicit in a presidential campaign and all you can talk about is fox news

what a stupid fucking cum dumpster you are

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: the entire mainstream media was just exposed as fucking corrupt and complicit in a presidential campaign and all you can talk about is fox news

what a stupid fucking cum dumpster you are

:lmao:seek help

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The left is doing all they can...that's for sure.  If they can just get rid of DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They smell blood in the water for sure. Can you imagine how unbalanced the media would get

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

All since November? :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They smell blood in the water for sure. Can you imagine how unbalanced the media would get

Yes...I can.  Imagine our information coming from MSNBC......

"Balloon pops at Ariana Grande concert...some people hurt.............Now, Obama is touring the states and here is information on tickets.  Look HOW FUCKING COOL HE IS! ....let's let our panel of experts weigh in on his coolness."

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes...I can.  Imagine our information coming from MSNBC......

"Balloon pops at Ariana Grande concert...some people hurt.............Now, Obama is touring the states and here is information on tickets.  Look HOW FUCKING COOL HE IS! ....let's let our panel of experts weigh in on his coolness."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."  Joe Biden

:lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."  Joe Biden

:lmao:

:lol:

Gotta love Ol' Joe!

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Gotta love Ol' Joe!

People think Trump is priceless as POTUS. :lol:   Can you fucking imagine if Biden was.  I remember him debating in congress that the US shouldn't use its military technology in the fight in Afghanistan because they wouldn't respect us and we should take more casualties in a more traditional war because of it.  

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are a delusional twat. With all of the proof of ALL media's bias and slant, and you really think only Fox has it wrong. 

Just now, JEFF said:

You are a delusional twat. With all of the proof of ALL media's bias and slant, and you really think only Fox has it wrong. 

yup ....he does 

mediamatters pressuring sponsors to drop hannity because he ran a story that shines a bad light on their masters

yup , thats real freedom folks ....fucking disgusting pieces of shit

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

mediamatters pressuring sponsors to drop hannity because he ran a story that shines a bad light on their masters

yup , thats real freedom folks ....fucking disgusting pieces of shit

So when do the women come forward saying he sexually assaulted them? Seems to be a very effective tool for the Dems used to discredit folks they don't like. :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So when do the women come forward saying he sexually assaulted them? Seems to be a very effective tool for the Dems used to discredit folks they don't like. :dunno: 

It's coming no doubt.  Honestly, I sort of miss that big fat Dem guy they had on the one show that they fired for racist remarks.  He was knda funny.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump voters are realizing they were duped by FOX news...Trump is a fake.

Its very simple.

When did you realize you were duped by the dems?

Oh wait....

1 hour ago, Dave said:

When did you realize you were duped by the dems?

Oh wait....

I told everyone here vote for anyone but Trump and I wrote in Sanders so how was I duped by the Dems?