Check your account email address ×

Mark Zuckerberg Spent $187 Million Secretly Buying 1,600 Acres of Hawaii Land, And Now He Is Reportedly Building A Massive Self-Sustaining Apocalypse Bunker

3 hours ago, Rod said:

cabo is just a dirtier California lol

bit again don’t Go to cuba if you are expecting luxury. It’s literally not that at all. It’s just comfortable enough 

but if you want to explore and experience an honestly  wonderful people in a safe environment it’s great 

i hear the opposite about Dominican. Hear the resorts are great but off resort be very careful 

but they share a border with Haiti so… lol

Sounds like Jamaica without the armed guards.  Give me turquoise water please.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Kid that used to work for me had a bro who lived there and he went over for as month . Said the same thing

It was the first time that I ever experienced racism as a minority. It was terrifying. Gave me an appreciation for what blacks have had to deal with. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was the first time that I ever experienced racism as a minority. It was terrifying. Gave me an appreciation for what blacks have had to deal with. 

I’ve honestly never heard that from a Canadian lol maybe they just hate you yanks 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

I’ve honestly never heard that from a Canadian lol maybe they just hate you yanks 

Depends where you spend your time. You probably talk to a bunch of pussies that sit on the beach all day getting drunk. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Depends where you spend your time. You probably talk to a bunch of pussies that sit on the beach all day getting drunk. 

Don’t get mad friendo I just know a lot of people here that went to Hawaii and literally never once has anyone said anything about racism like that there 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rod said:

Don’t get mad friendo I just know a lot of people here that went to Hawaii and literally never once has anyone said anything about racism like that there 

Most people never get to the areas where they’ll see the underbelly of the islands. Places like Waianae or Pahoa. Tourist typically stay in the scrubbed areas. The hate runs deep. 

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Most people never get to the areas where they’ll see the underbelly of the islands. Places like Waianae or Pahoa. Tourist typically stay in the scrubbed areas. The hate runs deep. 

Possible I’ve just never heard this before 

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Rolling into Kona on Sat for 8 days.  Looking forward to it. :bc: 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Rod said:

cabo is just a dirtier California lol

bit again don’t Go to cuba if you are expecting luxury. It’s literally not that at all. It’s just comfortable enough 

but if you want to explore and experience an honestly  wonderful people in a safe environment it’s great 

i hear the opposite about Dominican. Hear the resorts are great but off resort be very careful 

but they share a border with Haiti so… lol

Was just in cabo not to long ago. Didn't find it bad at all. Stayed at a buddies time share.

Toured Dominican Republic on MC for 10 days back in the late 90s. Stayed at a few resorts after that. Punta Cana is much nicer than Peurto Plata

Few pictures from Cabo.

Screenshot_20240124_184912.jpg

Screenshot_20240124_184827.jpg

Screenshot_20240124_184752.jpg

Screenshot_20240124_184730.jpg

Screenshot_20240124_184715.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

First time huh lol. Yeah well Blacks do the same thing here in good old America when you are the only white boy. trust me I've had first hand experience plenty. You gotta prove yourself,  otherwise forget it.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this is true... in certain areas growing up white is flight or fight.  even Laird Hamilton has discussed this.  

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

First time huh lol. Yeah well Blacks do the same thing here in good old America when you are the only white boy. trust me I've had first hand experience plenty. You gotta prove yourself,  otherwise forget it.  :lol:

I spent the first 10 years of my life living in East St. Louis. Murder capital of the US. I understand what you’re saying. Hawaii was a different level of hate all together. 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ll never go back. Too fucked up for my taste. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess my ideal vacation experience might be a little different than yours.  We'll make the best of it I'm sure.  Fuck. Kona coffee.  Probably sucks.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess my ideal vacation experience might be a little different than yours.  We'll make the best of it I'm sure.  Fuck. Kona coffee.  Probably sucks.  :lol: 

But Kona bud hummmm

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

best experience was the Keck observatory. I nailed it on a moonless, clear night. It’s life changing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

best experience was the Keck observatory. I nailed it on a moonless, clear night. It’s life changing. 

We have a rental car and some recommended spots mapped out to go see  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We have a rental car and some recommended spots mapped out to go see  :bc: 

I just looked up the weather. It’s going down to 17F up there this week. The observatory is unfortunately closed for lobby renovations. That sucks. It’s really a cool place. It’s like you’re floating in space. The stars are like you can reach out and grab a handful. 

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The typical elite white male liberal.  Never experienced it, yet is sure it exists and need to do something about it with the help from the government.

21 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s basically earmarked a 1600 acre target with a big red X. Throughout history the elite has tried these bizarre attempts at “buying” their survival. It’s failed every single time. 

I’d like to contribute some money to dropping 1000 starving Frenchman at his door step when shtf , the French have always known what to do with these pathetic disgusting assholes