Check your account email address ×

manners and common courtesy

I was (believe it or not) raised to have common courtesy and good manners and as I've aged and became grumpy Crnr2Crnr I'm finding it much easier to call people out on their bad behavior so ... on today's episode...

Left work early with plans to wash off the sled trailer at the spray and pay close to home and beat the 5pm rush.  Drive past and there's no one there.  Get home, hook up and zip over to the wash.  Ok, a few people beat me here (it's above 32F) so I wait.  There's two ricer douches in the center so I go left behind someone (SUV with kids guy) who looks like he isn't going to fuck around for twenty minutes.  First ricer dude is done and second ricer dude pulls in to the center lane.  Cars are stacking up behind us bigly. A few minutes later I get in, pull through, clean my shit in six minutes and notice ricer dude's not washing his car.  Notice him wiping his car down and inform him there's a line of cars behind him.  he replies 'I know' to which I replied 'do you see all the signs asking you not to do what you are doing right now?'... he sheepishly says 'yes, but...' which was when I immediately asked if he was always selfish and discourteous to other people.  he gave me a totally blank stare as if no one has ever scolded him for his actions, threw his chamois in the trunk and peeled out of the car wash.  

Yeah, I've turned into 'that guy'... :roflcrying:

IMG_20240123_162139207_HDR.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

I have a pet peeve against people who are rude to customer service types.  A few years ago, I had to exchange some Xmas  gifts right after Xmas, so I get in line, and its packed.  Several lines of people, and there is this one fat skank in line in front of me who starts huffing and puffing about why it was taking so long.  First she's talking to other people around here waiting in line, and then before long, she starts berating the cashier for not going fast enough.  I had enough of her bullshit at that point, and piped up, "hey whats your problem, do you have to rush home and catch "The View or something?  She's doing the best she can here, relax".  You should have seen the look on her face.  But she finally shut her ass up.  :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I was (believe it or not) raised to have common courtesy and good manners and as I've aged and became grumpy Crnr2Crnr I'm finding it much easier to call people out on their bad behavior so ... on today's episode...

Left work early with plans to wash off the sled trailer at the spray and pay close to home and beat the 5pm rush.  Drive past and there's no one there.  Get home, hook up and zip over to the wash.  Ok, a few people beat me here (it's above 32F) so I wait.  There's two ricer douches in the center so I go left behind someone (SUV with kids guy) who looks like he isn't going to fuck around for twenty minutes.  First ricer dude is done and second ricer dude pulls in to the center lane.  Cars are stacking up behind us bigly. A few minutes later I get in, pull through, clean my shit in six minutes and notice ricer dude's not washing his car.  Notice him wiping his car down and inform him there's a line of cars behind him.  he replies 'I know' to which I replied 'do you see all the signs asking you not to do what you are doing right now?'... he sheepishly says 'yes, but...' which was when I immediately asked if he was always selfish and discourteous to other people.  he gave me a totally blank stare as if no one has ever scolded him for his actions, threw his chamois in the trunk and peeled out of the car wash.  

It's true but I blame parental guidance for a lot of shit that goes on today with kids.

On a side note, using one's name in the third person is so Badgerish. 

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fuck him

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sooo…how do you feel about cluttered shopping carts? :lol:

People who don’t return their cart to the designated spot are the Scum of the earth!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Start carrying a pistol. You’re gonna need it someday soon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This story went away fast after picture of pos woman was posted. :dunno:
would of been National news . 

A4E86EFB-4CAA-429D-B9B1-24DAA701F6E7.jpeg

BD189B29-AF99-4445-B3F2-71CA83712FC7.jpeg

77FAA503-A4DB-43FD-955F-6FDB3C60E8C6.jpeg

Imagine if you saw someone doing that to one of your own kids?!   She'd be missing teeth.  Feral humans.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine if you saw someone doing that to one of your own kids?!   She'd be missing teeth.  Feral humans.

Filthy garbage…just like the media. This would of been National outrage for months if the race of woman and child were reversed.