Check your account email address ×

'He's aging very fast': 'Deeply confused' Trump slammed for blaming Nikki Haley for Jan. 6

Just now, Deephaven said:

Neither are fit to do anything that requires a brain

That should be abundantly apparent but strangely some still bend the knee like one will save the world.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not many can do that, no teleprompter no written speech, at any age.

He fucking babbles incoherently for an hour about nothing. The dude is a complete fucking moron and never says anything of substance. Just idiotic airing of petty grievance non stop. Fuck him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He fucking babbles incoherently for an hour about nothing. The dude is a complete fucking moron and never says anything of substance. Just idiotic airing of petty grievance non stop. Fuck him 

You just can’t comprehend his brilliance!!! :lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The cool thing about FS is someone will be along shortly to explain what he really meant :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump vs Biden yet again :suicide:

And they cheer this shit on too SMH 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The guy that’s doing the job is fit for it and I don’t care if he’s a 100.
Joe Biden 2024.

He’s less fit for the job than trump and that’s really saying something 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s less fit for the job than trump and that’s really saying something 

I'd write in f7ben before I voted for either of them. That's really saying something about our choices :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'd write in f7ben before I voted for either of them. That's really saying something about our choices :lol:

I won’t vote for either of them myself. Biden is twice as bad as trump was though. If I was in a swing state and my vote actually mattered I may hold my nose and vote trump. That’s how fucking horrifying Biden has been. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I won’t vote for either of them myself. Biden is twice as bad as trump was though. If I was in a swing state and my vote actually mattered I may hold my nose and vote trump. That’s how fucking horrifying Biden has been. 

My vote in the general wouldn't matter either. If Trump gets elected it will be 4 years of chaos IMO. At some point it would be nice to elect a leader that tries to unite the country instead of divide it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

My vote in the general wouldn't matter either. If Trump gets elected it will be 4 years of chaos IMO. At some point it would be nice to elect a leader that tries to unite the country instead of divide it.

Well Biden tried to destroy my fucking life , literally wanted me fired from my job. Fuck him. Not to mention the absolute disaster at the border that is 100% his fault. Between covid and the border along with Ukraine that is 1000x more damage than Trump could dream of doing. Pretty simple choice when it comes down to it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well Biden tried to destroy my fucking life , literally wanted me fired from my job. Fuck him. Not to mention the absolute disaster at the border that is 100% his fault. Between covid and the border along with Ukraine that is 1000x more damage than Trump could dream of doing. Pretty simple choice when it comes down to it. 

You need to do whatever works best for you :bc:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Still wouldn’t vote for trump lol 

You aren't the only one. Trump is a professional bullshit artist and his followers lap it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like Trump it’s everyone else’s fault. Just vote for Trump.

Trump won’t appear in a general public forum…..why? Because he’s lost it completely. He only appears in front of his minion moronic supporters where he can make really stupid lying statements and they lap it up and never question them.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Probably end up being my plan.tough

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump won’t appear in a general public forum…..why? Because he’s lost it completely. He only appears in front of his minion moronic supporters where he can make really stupid lying statements and they lap it up and never question them.

The difference is when Trump says shit, his hardcore base laps it up and doesn't question it.

When Biden says shit, the media laps it up and doesn't question it.

They're both too old to be anywhere near the oval, but anyone actually trying to make the case that Biden is better than Trump in any political or cognitive respect at all are bigger morons than either Trump or Biden.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Not that it matters or will change but I blame the media and false allegations for almost all of the division.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not that it matters or will change but I blame the media and false allegations for almost all of the division.

It started before Trump. But Trump has continued it IMO.