Check your account email address ×

Defund The WEF

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So because no one was caught for the alleged coordinated mass dumping of fake mail in ballots, it will surely happen again. And yet ironically this isn't Trump's main concern at all his rallys, nor most of his supports. Main concern of 2020, of no real concern for 2024. 

If it's election interference then so was watergate, Iran contra scandal, etc. Promote good news and suppress bad news. 

And the DNC and fbi colluding to try to get a president impeached over fake news that they entirely made up.. is that election interference or an insurrection 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

And the DNC and fbi colluding to try to get a president impeached over fake news that they entirely made up.. is that election interference or an insurrection 

Option C: false.

Or wait, are you talking about his 2nd impeachment on a charge of incitement of insurrection? Is an impeachment over insurrection, an insurrection? Deep.....

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Or wait, are you talking about his 2nd impeachment on a charge of incitement of insurrection? Is an impeachment over insurrection, an insurrection? Deep.....

Lack of willingness to answer honestly  noted 

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

No , that’s exactly what it was. You’d have to be dumb as fuck not to see what occurred with the Russia hoax. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , that’s exactly what it was. You’d have to be dumb as fuck not to see what occurred with the Russia hoax. 

The Russian interference hoax that netted 8 charges/convictions of individuals connected to Trump?

We do it. They do it. What president would be better for them. It’s no secret.

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

The Russian interference hoax that netted 8 charges/convictions of individuals connected to Trump?

We do it. They do it. What president would be better for them. It’s no secret.

Process crimes that had zero to do with the intent of the investigation. FAILING TO REGISTER AS FOREIGN AGENT!!!! ZOMG LYING TO YHE FBI…. !!!! ZOMG

Literally the same shit Hunter and Hillary did right out in the open 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, akvanden said:

So because no one was caught for the alleged coordinated mass dumping of fake mail in ballots, it will surely happen again. And yet ironically this isn't Trump's main concern at all his rallys, nor most of his supports. Main concern of 2020, of no real concern for 2024. 

If it's election interference then so was watergate, Iran contra scandal, etc. Promote good news and suppress bad news. 

Some things that went on in 2020 were addressed since.   Hopefully this election goes on with far fewer questions. :bc:

Interesting that lawyers bringing up these charges all seem to have issues of their own.  Michael John Avenatti, Fani Taifa Willis, Jack Smith.  All have legal issues.

Just now, racer254 said:

Interesting that lawyers bringing up these charges all seem to have issues of their own.  Michael John Avenatti, Fani Taifa Willis, Jack Smith.  All have legal issues.

Rudy Guliani, Michael Cohen.....

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’ve always answered any honest question. I enjoy debate, even if I’m wrong. You don’t.

Bullshit.  You answer questions with questions and deflect like no one I've ever seen.  And no, I'm not going to give you an example.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Are they bringing up charges against a former POTUS?  Nice comparison.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Are they bringing up charges against a former POTUS?  Nice comparison.

Avenatti didn't bring up charges on a former potus.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  You answer questions with questions and deflect like no one I've ever seen.  And no, I'm not going to give you an example.

Devoid of facts, I believe your feelings. 

;)

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Or current....happy now.  The best you have is semantics?

Oh I left out the "Kracken". We can't forget about her!

:lol: