Check your account email address ×

J6 Pipe Bomb Hoax

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I agree that a lot of members here cross a line that I wouldn't cross.  Does HSR push things right up to the line as far as the site rules go? Absolutely.  But he doesn't cross the line as far as the rules go. Mark on the other hand has blatantly crossed the line as far as the rules go several times.  He did it again yesterday when he posted Steve's full name.

I know that I am tired of all of this crap. I don't need the aggravation of having to address the same shit over and over again. I'm asking both of them right here and now to ignore each other and move on.  Please!

I cross them, because they are stupid, poorly written, and ambiguous. Worse, they are not evenly enforced. I don’t know what it is going to take for you to realize that I am not the only one who has a problem with his asshole behavior.    And if he had any respect for you, he wouldn’t behave this way. Respect is a two-way street in my world, if you don’t give it to me, you certainly are not gonna get any in return.  :bc: Edit:  and still zero in the guidelines about names.  How about a new member who might not be aware of this so called rule?  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

And his response is to whine like a bitch.  JFC dude.  It's a mostly non-moderated forum.  Grow up.  You are basically the only one that can't handle it.  Stop taking the internet so personally.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

And his response is to whine like a bitch.  JFC dude.  It's a mostly non-moderated forum.  Grow up.  You are basically the only one that can't handle it.  Stop taking the internet so personally.

:goodpost:

• Like 1

Quite the backread :lol: Glad I was up north enjoying the marginal trails and nightlife over the weekend vs. the same old shit that goes on here every single day :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Same. :bc:

And there she is, right on cue ... the leg humper doesn't miss any opportunities!! :lol2:

You should actually try doing what I did, and get away from this place for a couple days.  It would do you well (and everyone else for that matter).  Or does your neurologist think this is a necessary "medication" for you every day with that fragile squash of yours?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You should be saying this to Stupid Steve but you won’t….cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your reply was very cunty...cunt.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Quite the backread :lol: Glad I was up north enjoying the marginal trails and nightlife over the weekend vs. the same old shit that goes on here every single day :bc:

I rode 3 days this weekend, and 3 days last weekend.  Conditions were 10/10, and the sleds were rippin.  :bc: 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ckf said:

I agree that a lot of members here cross a line that I wouldn't cross.  Does HSR push things right up to the line as far as the site rules go? Absolutely.  But he doesn't cross the line as far as the rules go. Mark on the other hand has blatantly crossed the line as far as the rules go several times.  He did it again yesterday when he posted Steve's full name.

I know that I am tired of all of this crap. I don't need the aggravation of having to address the same shit over and over again. I'm asking both of them right here and now to ignore each other and move on.  Please!

I got this! 

Judge Dredd GIF

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Ditto on the up north riding. :bc:

I’d like to have a beer with you if our paths ever cross. :bc:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He doesn't whine, if he did I would call him out.  He does encourage the whiny to have emotional breakdowns though.

• Like 1