Check your account email address ×

J6 Pipe Bomb Hoax

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I said I don't post much anymore because the place has gotten pretty lame, I never said I was pissed and I never said I don't come here, I actually said I'm here every day, just reading away at the people who like to put words in people's mouths, think their opinions are truth/facts, and want to go after family..Lame stuff like that bud..

Talk about lame bud...

:violin:

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Talk about lame bud...

You are the lamest Dude here by far . 

Even Snowqueefer is a few notches above you. 

I mean shit,  you make MC look smart and almost funny compared to your big dumb goofy ass. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Talk about lame bud...

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, I just come here for different reasons than you do, and that goes for all of us..We are all here for different reasons..Some people like to argue, some people want to push their opinions, some people have no life and this is their only outlet, some people come here to socialize, look at some pics and enjoy some spirited banter on certain topics. I'm the latter on that list but mostly socialize via text msgs with my buddies..

Man you magat's are a whiny bunch.  AC made fun of his own wife.  Steve just pointed it out.  Nothing he said was inflammatory.  It wasn't even about Lloyd's wife.  Read and think.  It was making fun of how Lloyd treats her.  Yet to you fuckers whine like little bitches...and then say others need thicker skin.  Rofl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Man you magat's are a whiny bunch.  AC made fun of his own wife.  Steve just pointed it out.  Nothing he said was inflammatory.  It wasn't even about Lloyd's wife.  Read and think.  It was making fun of how Lloyd treats her.  Yet to you fuckers whine like little bitches...and then say others need thicker skin.  Rofl.

Sorry man, I just don't need to bring up someone's wife to make a point, especially with AC, nobody is Changing his opinion so why bother engaging??

What's that saying?? Something about doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result...:whistle:

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, I just come here for different reasons than you do, and that goes for all of us..We are all here for different reasons..Some people like to argue, some people want to push their opinions, some people have no life and this is their only outlet, some people come here to socialize, look at some pics and enjoy some spirited banter on certain topics. I'm the latter on that list but mostly socialize via text msgs with my buddies..

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry man, I just don't need to bring up someone's wife to make a point, especially with AC, nobody is Changing his opinion so why bother engaging??

What's that saying?? Something about doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result...:whistle:

tumblr_oupp6aohdd1qzvpq6o1_640.gif

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Let me dumb it down for you.  It's Jan 2024 and if you don't see through the biggest scam played on the population, then there is no helping you.

End of discussion.:lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Who is whining? I just think Stupid Stheve is a fucking douchebag cross eyed retard .Any excuse to give him a beating is worthy. Its how you feel about AC apparently right?  

He can bring up Wives constantly,  you and others can not care thats fine , and I can also point out how much of a pussy he is for doing it. Its my opinion. :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You are the lamest Dude here by far . 

Even Snowqueefer is a few notches above you. 

I mean shit,  you make MC look smart and almost funny compared to your big dumb goofy ass. 

Just shut the fuck up junior.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just shut the fuck up junior.

Sorry, I think he's got a crush on me now.

:lol:

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

He can bring up Wives constantly,  you and others can not care thats fine , and I can also point out how much of a pussy he is for doing it. Its my opinion. :bc:

Bring up wives, lol.  Pointing out the hypocrisy he lives is not bringing up his wife, but showing what a piece of shit he is.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Bring up wives, lol.  Pointing out the hypocrisy he lives is not bringing up his wife, but showing what a piece of shit he is.

Nope he does it all the time . Its all Stunted Stheve has. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

If you read his comments with a different expectation you wouldn't see it that way

He's becoming quite the repetitive little stalker. Seems I've rubbed him the wrong way.

17 hours ago, HSR said:

I don't get why you feel it's any of your business?? You a self appointed mod to enforce your own rules or something.

All I said was Woolie was on his 3rd marriage ( as per his posts) and you find his response in my signature to be acceptable because of that. Your selective outrage is sad and pathetic.

I know,I know, he looks after all your grass cutting money, big fucking deal.

Great backread.  So fucking typical.  No different than what you’re doing, inserting yourself into someone elses business.  And you’re a fucking liar.  I’ve never shared any such thing. No “as per my posts”.   But thanks to you, its now common knowledge in here.  You 2 are deadbeat scum.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He's becoming quite the repetitive little stalker. Seems I've rubbed him the wrong way.

Oh like the 2 who’s head I live in rent free, with their juvenile signatures?   Seems I’ve done the same.  Common practice when I make people show their true colors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great backread.  So fucking typical.  No different than what you’re doing, inserting yourself into someone elses business.  And you’re a fucking liar.  I’ve never shared any such thing. No “as per my posts”.   But thanks to you, its now common knowledge in here.  You 2 are deadbeat scum.

giphy-1.gif

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh like the 2 who’s head I live in rent free, with their juvenile signatures?   Seems I’ve done the same.  Common practice when I make people show their true colors.

Screenshot_20240104_111418_Facebook.jpg

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its amazing isnt it?. They follow you and AC around , along with a few others but thats not stalking. 9_9

Inbred stupid Stheve thinks all of a sudden "he rubbed me the wrong way". I haven't been able to stand His ignorant big head cross eyed bitch ass well over a year now.   :lol:

Remember when he cried about the banana chop months ago I made to his Daddy HSR ? Then they both cried about the SR chops together until I said id stop. 9_9

Guess Stunted Stheve thought he won the battle and it was over. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Its amazing isnt it?. They follow you and AC around , along with a few others but thats not stalking. 9_9

Dude, it's a small forum. No one follows anyone around.  Not hard to basically read every thread.  Feels like following only because their shit is so stupid it gets called out all the time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Dude, it's a small forum. No one follows anyone around.

You're talking to a leading member of the FS victim group.