Check your account email address ×

Rats off a sinking ship!!!

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

there was a muslim ban?

great idea but i don't believe there was one.

there was to be one ....but unfortunately the authors didnt think about the law

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

BTW the MN Muslims something or other has a opening for a communications manager/spokeswoman  less than 35hrs a week 180k a yr . a head hunter called my wife on this one.lol  

I'll do it for $210k up front.

Just now, f7ben said:

there was to be one ....but unfortunately the authors didnt think about the law

no, there wasn't going to be a muslim ban.

the authors did think...leftard activist judges, not so much.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It was clearly a Muslim ban :snack:  The link has a plethora of his statements and comments.  And besides - if this is about keeping us safe - why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list? 

Jan. 27: In an interview for the Christian Broadcasting Network, David Brody asks Trump: “The refugee changes you’re looking to make—as it relates to persecuted Christians, do you see them as kind of a priority?” Trump says yes. “If you were a Christian in Syria, it was impossible, at least very tough, to get into the United States,” he says. “If you were a Muslim, you could come in. But if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible.” This characterization is grosslymisleading. But Trump concludes that the process “was very, very unfair” to Christians. “So we are going to help them.”

Later that day, Trump issues his order. It suspends “entry into the United States of aliens” from countries in which “a foreign terrorist organization has a significant presence.” In practice, this means seven Muslim countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. The order doesn’t mention Christians, but it commits the United States to “prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual’s country of nationality.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/01/trump_s_executive_order_on_immigration_is_a_muslim_ban.html

Nope , he's wrong ....when you write language into a law specifically outlining exceptions based on religion you are subject to scrutiny based on that standard 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , he's wrong ....when you write language into a law specifically outlining exceptions based on religion you are subject to scrutiny based on that standard 

No.  He's not.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

snowrider is right 

No he's never right.  He's a fucking idiot that just sucked you in with a hack article..  GO SHOOT YOUR FACE OFF!!!!!11111

18 minutes ago, oleroule said:

no, there wasn't going to be a muslim ban.

the authors did think...leftard activist judges, not so much.

was under the impression it was a ban on 5 countries whom just happened to be of primarily muslim religion.  think it was stated the country's were banned because of the lack of a properly vetting it's citizens to enter the u.s.?  There are many other countries with muslim citizens in them, so if it was a muslim ban, why not all?

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the author of the policy made comments about banning muslims ...that is intent and totally admissible 

Winner winner chicken dinner

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Trump declared in December 2015.

"I'll tell you the whole history of it," Giuliani said, as transcribed by The Washington Post. "So when (Trump) first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

Just now, f7ben said:

Holy fuck it never gets old :lol: 

I know!  It makes me laugh so hard I have trouble finishing some of them, :lol:

For the record...I'd never do this to anyone on any forum to anyone in which I had the highest amount of disdain.  Fortunately for everyone that enjoys these...nobody has any respect for SR's stupid troll ass.  

:lol:

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who said anything about criminal .......its like Wolfowitz getting airplay discussing foreign policy .....when you fail that bad in the public eye you dont get a redo 

Poor Dumbroski the MN Momo, he will never get it so sad so stupid :lol: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Trump declared in December 2015.

"I'll tell you the whole history of it," Giuliani said, as transcribed by The Washington Post. "So when (Trump) first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

that may have been 2015, but it was not the case a few months back.  I believe It was a potential ban on 5 particular countries.  WGAS what he said in 2015 besides a muslim?  

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Also of major concern was the fact that those minorities of these countries who were outlined as "Christians and Kurds etc etc were to be exempt in special circumstances" ...that places the focus on religion even moreso

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You people are so stupid.  It's liberal whackery out of control.  The document is what is at question...not the rhetoric during an election.  

1 minute ago, hayward said:

that may have been 2015, but it was not the case a few months back.  I believe It was a potential ban on 5 particular countries.  WGAS what he said in 2015 besides a muslim?  

please see my post above

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Poor Dumbroski the MN Momo, he will never get it so sad so stupid :lol: 

Go away.  You don't wanna have to put me on ignore again. :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The faceless says what?

Ohhhh....poor Ballsack.  Go find a pic of me....they are out there.  I understand SR is your new boytoy..and that's fine.  But I don't have to show him or you any respect.  I don't recognize your "real deal" laws of Chicago.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

The courts give a shit since it relates to intent.

duh

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You people are so stupid.  It's liberal whackery out of control.  The document is what is at question...not the rhetoric during an election.  

See above

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The courts give a shit since it relates to intent.

duh

See above

A librul win!  And that's why Trump was voted in.  

Hey moron face.  "Intent" isn't part of any real document.  That's why things are put in writing...so there can be no misinterpretation.......except under librul backwards world.  These judges should be disbarred.