Check your account email address ×

the GD Soo...

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

There are rvs on the hill now. The shit show is about ready to go down. 

how much living room furniture is out there covered with blue tarps already?  

will I need to bring rain gear?

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how much living room furniture is out there covered with blue tarps already?  

will I need to bring rain gear?

It’s not on the hill yet but one of the trailers out there I know for a fact has a whole living room stacked in it just waiting for the hill 

• Haha 1

That reminds me I need to call booger tomorrow and see if he is bringing his rig again. I am pretty sure he is as he has prime real estate on that hill. that will help me out big time with parking. Since you can’t ride sleds to the race this year it is going to be a worse shit show in the parking lot than usual. 

On 1/20/2024 at 7:15 PM, Tommcat said:

In terms of ricks clutching, even on back lake, where he claims to dominate, nobody besides his buddy Lenn uses his clutching.  And lenns sled is the slowest poo every time it lines up. Everyone up there thinks he's a clown.

I've met Lenn, he holds a pretty high opinion of himself. His younger bro is way cooler, and down to earth.

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've met Lenn, he holds a pretty high opinion of himself. His younger bro is way cooler, and down to earth.

If you let rick clutch your sleds, you should have a low opinion of yourself 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

If you let rick clutch your sleds, you should have a low opinion of yourself 

I will let you know how many nsp powered sleds are there this year 

37 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I will let you know how many nsp powered sleds are there this year 

Well, there is no such thing as NSP powered since he doesn't actually do any of his own porting or other work. He just installs other people's stuff.

Also, i get live reports every weekend on who is running, with what, and who's winning. Hardly anyone there has ever heard of him.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Talked to my friends. The whole complex is a complete shit show. Zero snow, all mud, and they have just enough beer to get them through the end of the shoot out 

I'll install a lift kit and 35" tires this afternoon... and pack the big cooler.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Pretty good racing last night.  Sled with the blue neon lights underneath was fearless through the turns able to pass a few times, but the others knew they'd gobble him up on the straightaways. 

How rough is it gonna get with the weather being warm on Saturday?  

Thank god for flo.  Can finally watch snowmobile racing instead of just reading about it afterward in snoweek.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Pretty good racing last night.  Sled with the blue neon lights underneath was fearless through the turns able to pass a few times, but the others knew they'd gobble him up on the straightaways. 

Thank god for flo.  Can finally watch snowmobile racing instead of just reading about it afterward in snoweek.

This is what I'm anticipating...

https://www.ridex365.com/bunke-racing-polaris-dominate-soo-i-500/

Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page... :lmao:

will they dig a small pond on one the straights to splash water on the heat exchangers and hyfax, or are we going to see guys getting hit with track clips going into turns 1 and 3?

2 hours ago, krom said:

will they dig a small pond on one the straights to splash water on the heat exchangers and hyfax, or are we going to see guys getting hit with track clips going into turns 1 and 3?

IDK TBH... breaking my GD Soo cherry this weekend.

I didn't get to watch any coverage last night but it seems it was all Polaris and a guy who knew how to make SkiDoo corner well... but no Cat's, not even Cadarette?  Poos look fast on the big end.

12 hours ago, hayward said:

Won’t be that rough. It gets really rough when it is cold out. It will turn into a mud bog by lunch time 

10 hours ago, krom said:

Flying track clips are a strong possibility.  They run will run them in the dirt until they blow up or the whole track flies off the sled 

31 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

What happened to Zach dewald? I’m not gonna win the Woodys bag from Gunners fantasy league now

Not sure. Haven’t headed out that way yet. waiting on c2c to get here. My friends have been drinking since 830am out there and may have lost a drunken wife under a trailer. 

• Haha 2