Check your account email address ×

Fani willis

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

There was no crime committed.    the bank that gave him loans said they did their due diligence and approved the loans.   this douche nozzle asking for money from Trump is just bizarre .             I really dont understand what has lead her to think ANYone is due anything from Trump?

Have a listen to Kevin.  It really dumbs it down for the retards.  Too bad the retards are just beyond help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Does anyone else see the irony in Fani Willis working on a RICO case while she  conspires with the white house to bring questionable charges against Biden's main political rival?

Wow what a stretch.

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No shit. You don’t comprehend very well.

The fact that she paid her boyfriend $500,000 more than the other special prosecutors along with the fact he wasn't qualified is what I view as the most Damning.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

The fact that she paid her boyfriend $500,000 more than the other special prosecutors along with the fact he wasn't qualified is what I view as the most Damning.

I believe there were three special prosecutors appointed, all paid the same. 

Not justifying anything, a relationship is certainly unprofessional. And talk about ignorance if true, on such a public case.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

I believe there were three special prosecutors appointed, all paid the same. 

Not justifying anything, a relationship is certainly unprofessional. And talk about ignorance if true, on such a public case.

It was Kare 11 that reported the pay difference.

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

While it doesn’t change the facts of the case, certainly not a good look and will most likely delay it.

Not a good look?  You’re quite a legal analyst with that take.  My god.  Its grounds for a mistrial to say the least.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not a good look?  You’re quite a legal analyst with that take.  My god.  Its grounds for a mistrial to say the least.  :lol: 

She also committed a felony.:lol:

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I like how we agree in principle (for once) yet you and dummy AC find something to nitpick. “It’s not condemning enough!!!” :lol:

And legal analyst? “Not a good look” is common sense, calling for a mistrial in a trial that hasn’t even started, that’s golden. ;)