Check your account email address ×

Hydroxychloroquine use during COVID pandemic may have induced 17,000 deaths, new study finds

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Explain to the class the difference between a PCR test run at 25 cycles and 40 cycles?

Not necessary unless you aren't implying a 97% false positive.  We expect you will back pedal or change the topic now.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You believed Trump?

:lol:

He threw that out for the fools to take the bait.

Now how about that 20 million.

He throws a lot of things out for fools. Please update to 100M.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well they were so truthful and forthcoming about everything so its easy to believe them.  :lol:  

What I don't get is their absolute defense of literally everything that was done with COVID.   I'm willing to admit there were some good things that came out of the jab and what not but they will literally not be critical of anything.   Only thing I can figure is they were heavily invested in Merck and Pfizer.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not necessary unless you aren't implying a 97% false positive.  We expect you will back pedal or change the topic now.

Oh but I am at 40 cycles.  Now explain to the class the difference between a test at 25 cycles vs one done at 40?

Do you even have a fucking clue?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What I don't get is their absolute defense of literally everything that was done with COVID.   I'm willing to admit there were some good things that came out of the jab and what not but they will literally not be critical of anything.   Only thing I can figure is they were heavily invested in Merck and Pfizer.  :lol:  

Not necessary.:lol:

If we ever wondered how the Nazis could have brainwashed the German population, we are seeing it today.

Mass Formation Psychosis.

About 30% of the population can't even pretend to go against any government order, 40% you can get to do whatever you wish with a little fear, then the rest are the conspiracy theorists, likely more about <20%.

Most will continue believing a lie rather than admit they were lied to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Then make your point if that wasn't it.  Or go look for a link that can speak for you.  Whatever.

Explain it to the class, go do your homework professor.:lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Explanation is simple.  You were fed a detail to share to try to make a point hoping no one would call it out.  You lost.  Now if you want to make a point please feel free.

You have no clue what it even means.

Now get lost.

• Like 1

So, any death at all when the person was covid positive was a covid caused death.  Car accidents, murders, everything.

Except if they went against Pharma and tried something else, then it wasn't caused by covid it was caused by the the non vax.

This post brought to you by Pfizer.

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So, any death at all when the person was covid positive was a covid caused death.  Car accidents, murders, everything.

Except if they went against Pharma and tried something else, then it wasn't caused by covid it was caused by the the non vax.

This post brought to you by Pfizer.

And George Floyd, he tested positive for Covid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

That goes for letting it encompass your life day in and day out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have no clue what it even means.

Now get lost.

I know exactly what it means...but you obviously have no point and I am surely have no idea what you are trying to say as that is usually jacked, fucked up, and makes no sense.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I know exactly what it means...but you obviously have no point and I am surely have no idea what you are trying to say as that is usually jacked, fucked up, and makes no sense.

No you don't.

Keep embarrassing yourself though.

The inventor of the pcr even said this application was bullshit at any cycle count.:lol:

• Like 1