Check your account email address ×

"EVs aren’t ready for prime time, they never will be"

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It has stopped you from mentioning it for the most part and I know it bothers you because you mention it instead of the bet. 

:bc:

It doesn't bother me in the least, I still wouldn't take a check from you on a bet.  It just shows how obsessed you are.  A simpletons simpleton if you will.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It doesn't bother me in the least, I still wouldn't take a check from you on a bet.  It just shows how obsessed you are.  A simpletons simpleton if you will.

:lol:

You shouldn't be making bets anyway, you having to work at your advanced age says enough.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You shouldn't be making bets anyway, you having to work at your advanced age says enough.

I have to work?!  News to me.  Another guy who counts other peoples money.  At least I get paid to do it.  Stick to what you know, which isn't much.

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another guy who counts other peoples money.

Haven't you done that to me regarding my early retirement a multitude of times?

Just asking:news:

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have to work?!  News to me.  Another guy who counts other peoples money.  At least I get paid to do it.  Stick to what you know, which isn't much.

Again zero self awareness on your part as usual. Aren't you counting my money by saying im going to welch on a bet? Or is it you questioning my credibility because I hurt your feelings?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Again zero self awareness on your part as usual. Aren't you counting my money by saying im going to welch on a bet? Or is it you questioning my credibility because I hurt your feelings?

Here comes the "YOU ARE ANGRY" comments followed by a whiny meltdown

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Now that I know I'm a role model for his younger brother , I can understand his anger for me. Him writing a great story of Mr. HighSpeedRacer must have really hurt, understandably so.:ashamed:

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Back on Topic.

416061059_887289793401482_4997600928292749745_n.jpg

A poorly running ICE. That will show em!

11 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Back on Topic.

416061059_887289793401482_4997600928292749745_n.jpg

Gayer than Dylan Mulvaney.

Many a Bud light was drank thinking that up.

How do guys use Bohica?

• Expressing frustration: Guys may use BOHICA to vent their frustrations about ongoing unpleasant situations, such as dealing with a difficult boss or facing repetitive tasks. Humorous expression: Like everyone else, guys use BOHICA humorously to acknowledge and cope with frustrating circumstances.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lies.

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lies

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Haven't you done that to me regarding my early retirement a multitude of times?

Just asking:news:

Less than 5% of the population is able to retire at age 50.  Of that number, most are on a disability pension, or willing to live a lifestyle I would not want to live.  For a guy always telling everyone how thin skinned they are, you have the thinnest skin here, Steve.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I question your credibility Jethro because no one knows you, and you won’t tell anyone shit about you.  Who in their right mind would make a bet with someone like that?  I go back 20+ years here, people know my name and where I live.  It’s called credibility and you have zero.  You know many trolls like you have come and gone in that time?  Top gun, Fatty, Zoso, etc all malevolent pos just like you too, Steve..  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Poor bunch of bulbous M5s guy.  Please tell me your name isn’t Steve too?

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Now that I know I'm a role model for his younger brother , I can understand his anger for me. Him writing a great story of Mr. HighSpeedRacer must have really hurt, understandably so.:ashamed:

So predictable, so easy, the way you guys follow each other around the forum. My younger brother and CKFs favorite moderator, the one who said he’ll never contribute another dime as long as you have admin roles, are going north tomorrow.  We’ll have to come up with a new storyline for you. You probably won’t like it.😄

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We’ll have to come up with a new storyline for you.

Oh I'm sure I'm your main topic of discussion where ever you go. I sent your bro an HSR sticker for the back of his helmet,glows in the dark too, just to keep me in your mind :lol:

And please only my friends or people desperate to be my friend call me Steve. If you don't mind Mr. SpeedRacer is fine with me. :good:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

DB, you poor victim.  Why not tell us some more stories of your yacht and great people you've been around to make yourself feel better?

Hell, no! I would rather hear you regale us with track tales and this bunch of M5s that you’ve owned!  You are a virtual encyclopedia of knowledge from everything from French style cooking to prop pitch to guitar, chord progressions, and even high-performance automobiles!  :lol:  < sorry you make me laugh.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh I'm sure I'm your main topic of discussion where ever you go. I sent your bro an HSR sticker for the back of his helmet,glows in the dark too, just to keep me in your mind :lol:

And please only my friends or people desperate to be my friend call me Steve. If you don't mind Mr. SpeedRacer is fine with me. :good:

That’s awesome who doesn’t like stickers?!

Just now, Deephaven said:

Don't flatter yourself.  No one here wants to hear them, but we know it makes you feel better. :thumbsup:

What, your insecurity and need to show everybody how smart and worldly you are?  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What, your insecurity and need to show everybody how smart and worldly you are?  :lol: 

Show is what normal people do, tell is what insecure ones do.  You are a teller. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Show is what normal people do, tell is what insecure ones do.  You are a teller. :thumbsup:

You shouldn’t try to be witty, it really doesn’t suit you.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Truth hurts.  Guess now you are going to say I am angry and then run away for a while and pout or whine again...

You don’t need to be Dr. Phil to see that you are an angry fellow. Do you ever have anything nice or positive to say about anyone or anything?  You should go ride your snowmobile and release a little tension. Because you sound bound up.  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s awesome who doesn’t like stickers?!

It's the least I could do for a fan like him :bc: