Check your account email address ×

Ladapo Calls For Halt To Covid Vax

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Personally no I don't, do you know anyone personally that got sick or died from the vax?  I mean you personally not twitter people.

Lots with fucked up immune systems and heart issues.

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Personally no I don't, do you know anyone personally that got sick or died from the vax?  I mean you personally not twitter people.

JT personally knew 10 who died before he left. It's probably up to 50 now. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

Keep ignoring it.

This Canadian whistleblower worked for the 811 service in British Columbia that you can call for ‘advice and help’ - Listen to her testimony about what happened during the #Covid #Vaccine rollout : “It’s hard to describe how unsettling it was. The amount and NATURE of the calls we started getting was just, ONE after the other after the other, with ADVERSE reactions to this #Covid #Vaccine “I started noticing a pattern: A lot of CARDIAC issues, a lot of Neurological issues and autoimmune issues - One thing that stuck out to me in particular is that many of those people were healthy before with NO issues at all”

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

People you know personally,  not online friends?

You expect him to be truthful?

12 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I'll put my money on, being run into the Trees..😂😂

That actually scares me.  God hates me so I ain't gonna die.  I'll be wheeling around in my own drool with a mouth stick and keyboard. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Erzas' wife.

What?  Really?  shit.

I know two personally that died from it...although not "medically".  One was an "undiagnosed heart problem" and the other was "complications related to the flu".  Both within two weeks of the frankenjab.  Unreal.  One was my daughters Godfather...who chose to listen to his wife instead of EVERYONE else.  What they tried to put her through in the hospital afterwards was punishment enough.  Just astounding.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Really?  shit.

I know two personally that died from it...although not "medically".  One was an "undiagnosed heart problem" and the other was "complications related to the flu".  Both within two weeks of the frankenjab.  Unreal.  One was my daughters Godfather...who chose to listen to his wife instead of EVERYONE else.  What they tried to put her through in the hospital afterwards was punishment enough.  Just astounding.  

She got clots and a painful rash all over her body.  The Dr's had no idea and said it couldn't be the vax.

The idiots here would believe that and would swear nobody they knew had any adverse reactions to the vax.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

People you know personally,  not online friends?

Yes, personally after taking the vax.

What exactly is the benefit?

Wife's Dr got partially paralysed after 3 boosters and still is only back part time and isfucked up for life.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Guy I worked with died from a heart attack a few weeks after the shot. They never said if it was related of not 

Bingo and the morons here will take it to the grave.

Just now, awful knawful said:

You are so full of shit. Manitoba Eskimo

Just because you’re mad doesn’t make it not true 

fell asleep on the couch and never woke up

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The idiots here would believe that and would swear nobody they knew had any adverse reactions to the vax.

Yeah we all believe this is the first vaccine in history that no one has had an adverse reaction to. EVER.