Check your account email address ×

Ladapo Calls For Halt To Covid Vax

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Well damn, if Ben says so I'm sold.

Where's the chart showing vax causing aids btw?

The vax causes retardedness.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you can point to where he gets it wrong?

ok.

image.png.d655af807d624dbb87de16b77e5c5a8c.png

image.png.4e1469398db3d145083bdfa0fa6eb58e.png

And these are just too good. :lol:

image.png.b44983b1035079a9f5de2f23502776e5.png
image.png.230e2862816ab02d4e06c2c264feaee4.png

image.png.c32114f9110275c61fedc5cb8f4a2387.png

image.png.d28d0a45f9da0f9188aa0e584815321a.png

Stay stupid. Stay Ignorant. Stay useless. 

Edited by akvanden

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He owns the USMortality data site.

Why don't you start CanadianMortality and make up whatever you want as well.  Since you suck so bad at math and statistics you could then let the whole world laugh at you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why don't you start CanadianMortality and make up whatever you want as well.  Since you suck so bad at math and statistics you could then let the whole world laugh at you.

It has most countries idiot.

Fucking moron.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It has most countries idiot.

Fucking moron.

You missed the point where I said you could make up anything you want.  It would match your other make believe references then!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You missed the point where I said you could make up anything you want.  It would match your other make believe references then!

Let me dumb it down for you, but there's a limit to how low the stupid goes when yours is off the charts.

If the vax was worth a shit, you would have a plunge in excess deaths once it rolled out, not an increase.

You were told the vax saved millions of lives, all bullshit.  Its not hard to understand this simple concept.

• Haha 1

Let me dumb it down for you.  You claim that the vax killed a ton of people and still is.  That would mean they constantly increased from the time of vax.  His charts show that to not be true.

3 hours ago, Rod said:

No it skews the rates way up 

Incorrect it skews them way down.  If you wanted the numbers for COVID to be closer to the number of vaccine cases you would ignore all the cases of myocarditis outside the hospital.  Using only hospital cases of COVID they would be much closer to the cases of vaccine induced myocarditis.

Neal

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If the vax was worth a shit, you would have a plunge in excess deaths once it rolled out, not an increase

Remember who was dying at a higher rate between the two cohorts once it because available? How do excess deaths drop if the majority dying are unvaccinated? Here, let Ladapo’s boss explain.

“If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck it isn't.  They hosted a pandemic simulation in Oct 2019 where the virus was coronavirus that would cause a global pandemic.  The same simulation was hosted in Sept 2019 in Wuhan China.

You truly are a gullible fool.

:lol:

I worked at a fermi lab pandemic simulation in the early 2000s too.  They must have broken physics then!!!!

Fuckin retard.

Neal

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Let me dumb it down for you.  You claim that the vax killed a ton of people and still is.  That would mean they constantly increased from the time of vax.  His charts show that to not be true.

You can't read shit.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Remember who was dying at a higher rate between the two cohorts once it because available? How do excess deaths drop if the majority dying are unvaccinated? Here, let Ladapo’s boss explain.

“If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

Those were lies moron.:lol:

You actually fell for the 95% in hospitals were unvaxxed.  FFS the hospitals were empty at the start of the pandemic.:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

That would be you.  I am not the one claiming athletes are dropping like flies and there are huge increases in excess deaths due to the vax.  Your link proves otherwise.

But they are dropping.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I worked at a fermi lab pandemic simulation in the early 2000s too.  They must have broken physics then!!!!

Fuckin retard.

Neal

Did Gates invest 55 million into a startup pharma offering vaccines for that?

That was just coincidence.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But they are dropping.

Dropping right off the chart!

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

His website is great.  Check out these EXCESS deaths.

RD6F8ce.png

Not only athletes, but EVERYONE is now dropping like flies.

Down 37.5%!  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dropping right off the chart!

Down 37.5%!  

They should have dropped immediately once the greatest vax in history was rolled out.  Not 4 years later.

• Like 1