Check your account email address ×

Polaris ProStar S4

46 minutes ago, Doug said:

If you ride with the guys you'll miss the top end performance.  Even in retirement :good:  Guy in our group had a 900 ace and is now back on a 850.  Polaris 4st turbo I'd have to ride one before I buy one.  For my wife would be good for me not yet,

you can imagine his thoughts first time on the 850..."aaah, i'm home!"

4 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Been good!

ready to head your way if this weather straightens out!

actually making plans to sneak up end of next week!!

have to get you out!!

Next week?  Up here?  I need to check snow depth again I guess.  I've never seen so little this time of year.  Still got grass!  I don't even have my fuel yet!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You still on Poo?  No CatyLiss fer ya?

I should talk.....I went full gay.

IMG_1392.jpg

Still on a Poo VR-1. It's frankly been a great sled. I will re-evaluate once Cat has a season on the 858 and the new Garmin display. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Next week?  Up here?  I need to check snow depth again I guess.  I've never seen so little this time of year.  Still got grass!  I don't even have my fuel yet!

It’s coming!!you better fuel up!😁

• Haha 1

I've considered the S4 for my wife, as well.

After riding the Cat 4-strokes with EPS, though, that's just too much fun.  The EPS makes riding so much easier for anyone that's a little short on upper body strength.  When Polaris announced the S4, my first reaction was, add the EPS from a Sportsman and that'd be perfect for her.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

After riding the Cat 4-strokes with EPS, though, that's just too much fun.  The EPS makes riding so much easier for anyone that's a little short on upper body strength.  When Polaris announced the S4, my first reaction was, add the EPS from a Sportsman and that'd be perfect for her.

weve discussed this with polaris engineers several times!!

i would especially want it on a 4stroke machine!!we've asked for it even on 2strokes.long days and tight trails would be great to have eps!!at least make it an option!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Agree even if it was an option.  That's one thing my wife always brings up.

• Like 1