Check your account email address ×

how are all you greedy boomers going to enjoy your 3.2% COLA ?

keep enjoying fucking every generation behind you, and by all means elect Trump or Biden... two other useless boomers. 

peace out you greedy fuckers... :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
correction, because you DESERVE it
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

keep enjoying fucking every generation behind you, and by all means elect Trump or Biden... two other useless boomers. 

Well hopefully it goes broke by the time you need it.  :bc: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well hopefully it goes broke by the time you need it.  :bc: 

I won't, others will.  Are ya thrilled ta fuck em over?  Get yours NOW, before it's gone! 

9_9

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Geez dude, you just got back from a nice vacation with your family. It's way too soon to be crabby. :lmao:

trending GIFs | Giphy, Frustration, Funny gif

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Edited by XCR1250

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Biden is NOT a Boomer.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well I was going to offer to take you out to lunch but with that attitude you can forget it. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Geez dude, you just got back from a nice vacation with your family. It's way too soon to be crabby. :lmao:

trending GIFs | Giphy, Frustration, Funny gif

nAhh, heard it on the radio on the way home and immediately thought... I haven't poked the greedy boomers in the CE for a while.  

pretty much ignoring the rest of the CE until the Trump is found guilty verdicts start rolling in.

:)

This should be called the SSDD forum imo

Boomers born in 1946 are the first Boomers:

image.jpeg.ef77b2e575afe5c733fcb469c4838f88.jpeg

Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They're currently between 57-75 years old (71.6 million in the U.S.) Gen X: Gen X was born between 1965 and 1979/80 and is currently between 41-56 years old (65.2 million people in the U.S.) Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6.

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to how are all you greedy boomers going to enjoy your 3.2% COLA ?
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I put the money in there, just getting mine back.

image.jpeg

of course you did

have you taken more back than you contributed yet?  :dunno:

many have though... 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Never tried to compute it.

it's nothing personal directed towards you pal, but your generation did a damn fine job of making certain they got theirs and stopped caring about the future with them.  from business to politics... future generations will be riding the high hard one until death and beyond because of the boomers greed. 

as I see things ... 

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I won't, others will.  Are ya thrilled ta fuck em over?  Get yours NOW, before it's gone! 

9_9

So sad that you'd fall for that horseshit, instead of blaming who's really responsible, which goes back years, and multiple generations, including yours.  Don't be such a simpleton.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's nothing personal directed towards you pal, but your generation did a damn fine job of making certain they got theirs and stopped caring about the future with them.  from business to politics... future generations will be riding the high hard one until death and beyond because of the boomers greed. 

as I see things ... 

SS will be fine.  Boomers are dying at a crazy fast pace.  Lots of smokers, drinkers, and lead based paint eating morons in the generation.

their death frequency is increasing.  Already a third of them are already gone and up over 2 million of them die year and that rate is increasing each year.

just focus on maxing out your contributions and the fat checks will come from it when it’s your turn to draw.

https://incendar.com/baby_boomer_deathclock.php

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as I see things ... 

Things that some don't know, we have to pay for Medicare from out of our SS and then you also need a supplement because MC doesn't pay any supplement insurance..and SS is 50% taxed depending on any other incomes or retirments one might have. By the time Medicare, a supplement, and Dental & vision plus SS taxed at 50% there isn't much remaining.

How did my Generation make sure we got ours? I've been told my whole life SS would dry up before I could claim it, I took a large monthly deduction because I took SS at 62 years old. SS began 12 years before I was born.

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as I see things ... 

You're easily scared.................BOO!!! :lmao:

Boy Meets World GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Things that some don't know, we have to pay for Medicare from out of our SS and then you also need a supplement because MC doesn't pay any supplement insurance..and SS is 50% taxed depending on any other incomes or retirments one might have. By the time Medicare, a supplement, and Dental & vision plus SS taxed at 50% there isn't much remaining.

How did my Generation make sure we got ours? I've been told my whole life SS would dry up before I could claim it, I took a large monthly deduction because I took SS at 62 years old. SS began 12 years before I was born.

Most of us laugh at that but Karen is about ready to vapor lock. :lmao:

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So sad that you'd fall for that horseshit, instead of blaming who's really responsible, which goes back years, and multiple generations, including yours.  Don't be such a simpleton.

:roflcrying:

are you even drawing yet Thurston? 

:roflcrying:

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

SS will be fine.  Boomers are dying at a crazy fast pace.  Lots of smokers, drinkers, and lead based paint eating morons in the generation.

their death frequency is increasing.  Already a third of them are already gone and up over 2 million of them die year and that rate is increasing each year.

just focus on maxing out your contributions and the fat checks will come from it when it’s your turn to draw.

https://incendar.com/baby_boomer_deathclock.php

sadly covid didn't kill enough of them... maybe we'll do better the next time.

22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

did you miss the part where I'm not personally blaming you? 

guess not, oh well... spend it all!  

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're easily scared.................BOO!!! :lmao:

Boy Meets World GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Most of us laugh at that but Karen is about ready to vapor lock. :lmao:

you're discernment abilities are about as pragmatic as your voting logic.  did you even graduate high school or has the GED carried you this far?

seems like I've touched a few nerves... :bigfinger:

bye :lol2:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as I see things ... 

Maybe instead of getting numerous tats and drinking Starbucks everyday folks should try to do something unheard of and that is called saving. Invest in your own future instead of blowing 25% of your paycheck on bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Maybe instead of getting numerous tats and drinking Starbucks everyday folks should try to do something unheard of and that is called saving. Invest in your own future instead of blowing 25% of your paycheck on bullshit. 

Explain that to the old guys here who are still working to be able to afford a boat...although you probably should have years ago.