Check your account email address ×

More states extend health coverage to immigrants even as issue inflames GOP

• Platinum Contributing Member

A growing number of states are opening taxpayer-funded health insurance programs to immigrants, including those living in the U.S. without authorization, even as Republicans assail President Joe Biden over a dramatic increase in illegal crossings of the southern border

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

A growing number of states are opening taxpayer-funded health insurance programs to immigrants, including those living in the U.S. without authorization, even as Republicans assail President Joe Biden over a dramatic increase in illegal crossings of the southern border

But the crime rate is down so they are behaving or creep fake Trump like companies are hiring them and paying them under the table.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

But the crime rate is down so they are behaving or creep fake Trump like companies are hiring them and paying them under the table.

Well of course. They only hyave 2 ways to work. Cash or identity theft. What is your preffered method for them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many experts were anticipating a drop, which confirms nationally what they were hearing about fewer reported homicides on the local level. In 2020, the U.S. saw the largest rise in killings in more than a century. Homicide numbers have since dropped, but they still aren't back to where they were in 2019, before the pandemic. Data from other researchers suggests the decrease will continue for 2023.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was referring to your sentence structure.  And if you look at those numbers, homicides jumped from approx. 5 per 100k population in 2019, to 7 per 100k population in 2020 when Biden took office.  And they still remain at close to 6 per 100k population, higher than when Trump was in office.  Whats that saying about statistics?

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was referring to your sentence structure.  And if you look at those numbers, homicides jumped from approx. 5 per 100k population in 2019, to 7 per 100k population in 2020 when Biden took office.  And they still remain at close to 6 per 100k population, higher than when Trump was in office.  Whats that saying about statistics?

Biden took office in 2021 :lol: 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

First time in my life Major stores leave areas for good from theft alone but crime is down they say :lol:

Self checkouts are the crime problem plus paying your employees 7 dollars an hour in those areas they can’t afford to live.

wha wha wha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Self checkouts are the crime problem plus paying your employees 7 dollars an hour in those areas they can’t afford to live.

wha wha wha.

I know you’re a troll but FFS you can’t be serious with this shit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

wha wha wha.

I have yet to see a pharmacy with a self serv/self checkout 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

wha wha wha.

You should live there. Democrat sanctuary cities are wonderful this time of year I heard. 

Straighten 'em out MC your the expert.  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

He’s so mentally deluded I bet he is serious 

He probably is serious. 

Except n those Clothing Stores selling $100 Nike Hoodies and $150 Sneakers there is no self checkout :lol:

Wal Mart now locks everything up around here worth any amount of money.  Self Checkout aint the issue . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

wha wha wha.

Yeah that must be why stores like Target, Walmart, Walgreens are shuttering stores in so many urban areas.