Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

Just now, Wildboer said:

I think I could eat an infinite amount of weed without getting too high, I've got a bizarrely high tolerance when it comes to just about everything though.

I still haven't been to a dispensary. My father in law went last week and picked me up some Northern Lights because he knows that it is one of my favorite strains. He recognized the smell right away from when I used to grow it years ago in NH. Back then he used to smoke it with me. Now he just does the edibles.

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

THC seltzer lol, what a time to be alive! Do those things even have enough of the good stuff to actually get you high or is it just a marketing thing?

The dude was  a real stoner he was always vaping.... So I guess he knows his stuff. Says he got about a 20 minute high off the THC Seltzer.  The can says up to 8 hours.

20231222_173229.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That's a wild thing to hear someone plainly admit, why though? It's not cool dawg but at least you're not hiding/lying about it.

Many of our beliefs are burned into our brains at an early age. My experiences with blacks are no different. From seeing a black bust my dad's side window as a kid and steal a CB radio to at least three break in's to my cars all being black perpetrators can you leave you with a negative feeling toward that race.

Plus the stats back it up.... Blacks make up a very small percentage of our overall population yet create the majority of crimes based on percentage basis.

With that being said, I still try to judge individually, have what I would consider a few black co-worker friends that I get along very well with.......... Now would I give them a key to my house and ask them to let the dogs out while I'm away?...Hell no:lmao:.... I'll leave that chore to my white coworker friends.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I still haven't been to a dispensary. My father in law went last week and picked me up some Northern Lights because he knows that it is one of my favorite strains. He recognized the smell right away from when I used to grow it years ago in NH. Back then he used to smoke it with me. Now he just does the edibles.

I was going to one here in Jersey a while back, the quality was definitely better than my black market source but the price was a little higher too. Haven't actually smoked in a couple months, giong on a total sobriety kick right now. I'll probably pick up the flower again at some point though.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was going to one here in Jersey a while back, the quality was definitely better than my black market source but the price was a little higher too. Haven't actually smoked in a couple months, giong on a total sobriety kick right now. I'll probably pick up the flower again at some point though.

I'm just happy to be able to legally grow my own. Not to toot my own horn, but most of what I grow is as good if not better than what I have seen from the dispensaries. It's taken a while to weed out the questionable genetics. I now have two good sources for seeds that I am happy with.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm just happy to be able to legally grow my own. Not to toot my own horn, but most of what I grow is as good if not better than what I have seen from the dispensaries. It's taken a while to weed out the questionable genetics. I now have two good sources for seeds that I am happy with.

ever try cloning? Some say Im fucked to think but I dont beleive cloned weed is as good . Looks good , tastes great , smells fine, but dosnt fuck you up as much.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ever try cloning? Some say Im fucked to think but I dont beleive cloned weed is as good . Looks good , tastes great , smells fine, but dosnt fuck you up as much.

I don't but know guys that do. When they asked me for help due to massively inferior product I surmised their issue to the mother plant being too old, over stressed and over cloned. You need a virile mother plant to do it successfully and too many guys get 1 or 2 good runs and then wonder why things are going downhill. You need to clone a healthy plant or you're behind the 8 ball the entire grow.

So for the most part you are correct.

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's what I did back in NH years ago. I had a very good mother of Northern Lights that I got as a clone from a friend. Like HSR said, you need to maintain a good mother from which to clone from. I ran that strain for 3 or 4 years before another friend gave me a clone of AK47 and a clone of a strain called Pot of Gold. Running 3 strains didn't work very well as I was growing in Ebb and Flow tables and they all wanted different levels of nutrients to keep them all happy. So I dropped the NL and AK47 in flavor of POG.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you buy flower or the vape pens?

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

"A couple of, and handful of" procedures and here you are getting all worked up like it's some commonplace thing being done willy nilly. There's standards and practices man, the use of puberty blockers at all is even very rare because of that. This is just another example of yall having a creepy obsession with what's in someone else's pants.

One time me is once too many.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy shit, you guys are paying half what we do for 1/8ths and a fraction of what we'd have to fork over for an ounce here in Jersey.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Holy shit, you guys are paying half what we do for 1/8ths and a fraction of what we'd have to fork over for an ounce here in Jersey.

oz in maine black market is now under $100

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's a yes or no answer, not interested in playing your games

No it’s not.  Define what’s being taught….should be simple as you claim it’s widespread. :snack:

Like I said - you’re full of shit and so is your GF. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No it’s not.  Define what’s being taught….should be simple as you claim it’s widespread. :snack:

Fuck off short eyes…nice shot at his GF you skeevy bag of fuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Are you allowed to grow your own in NJ?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

oz in maine black market is now under $100

That's cheap!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He brought her up - telling him they are teaching something or other in school but he can’t tell us what it is :lol: 

Go fuck yourself Jim.  I can only imagine how lonely and frustrated you are given your situation.  Middle aged.  Fat.  Ugly.  Sexless life.  But take your anger somewhere else and.shove it up your ass :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

He brought her up - telling him they are teaching something or other in school but he can’t tell us what it is :lol: 

Go fuck yourself Jim.  I can only imagine how lonely and frustrated you are given your situation.  Middle aged.  Fat.  Ugly.  Sexless life.  But take your anger somewhere else and.shove it up your ass :thumbsup:

I’m  none  of those and you’re a skeevy chinless predator.😉

Snacks-1

Snowcuck-0

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m  none  of those and you’re a skeevy chinless predator.😉

Snacks-1

Snowcuck-0

You’re all of those things and it’s obvious.  You’re not fooling anyone besides yourself :thumbsup:  You lash out.  You’ve done a 180 looking for affirmation.  There’s nobody on this forum who has less dignity and personal pride than you do.  You’re a mess.  Seek help :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you allowed to grow your own in NJ?

That's cheap!!

Growing wasn't legalized with recreational sales but I feel like there's been a boom on home growing anyway, I have a couple friends who grow with no real worry about legal repercussions. The one dude puts all kinds of plants out on his patio and roof in the summer and no one says anything.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So that's a Yes, thanks for playing 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Growing wasn't legalized with recreational sales but I feel like there's been a boom on home growing anyway, I have a couple friends who grow with no real worry about legal repercussions. The one dude puts all kinds of plants out on his patio and roof in the summer and no one says anything.

It has become acceptable now. Most doctors prefer to write a script for medical over traditional pain meds.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I don't care what he says about her, as we all say and know, when you have to attack someone's family or personal life you've completely been pummeled 

Edited by Rigid1
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 4