Check your account email address ×

Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England

What the fuck is wrong with these cowardly pussy muslims ....bomb some fucking hard targets and go out with some honor. A fucking kids concert. Religion is a cancer on this earth

Just now, f7ben said:

What the fuck is wrong with these cowardly pussy muslims ....bomb some fucking hard targets and go out with some honor. A fucking kids concert. Religion is a cancer on this earth

This is just fucking pathetic.  When is enough going to be enough with this shit.  Let's see SA step up with some brand spanking new weapons and show us their balls.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who the fuck is laughing you fucking idiot.  Go kill your worthless coward self.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

who's laughing

:news:

:backpeddle:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is just fucking pathetic.  When is enough going to be enough with this shit.  Let's see SA step up with some brand spanking new weapons and show us their balls.

who you gonna bomb .....we cant bomb our way out of this. Destabalizing the entire ME has led us here and more war will only perpetuate it 

Just now, f7ben said:

who you gonna bomb .....we cant bomb our way out of this. Destabalizing the entire ME has led us here and more war will only perpetuate it 

I'll start with the next DNC convention...then go from there.  Or maybe start at a few homes in Wisconsin.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mcveigh did a better job. 

Wow, what a piece of shit you are..smh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No truth about it.  You are making incorrect correlations.  And you've done it before.  You are pathetic...and a passive enabler.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I'm surprised they all panicked and ran over each other so quickly.  Undoubtedly a strong audience of liberals. A balloon popped. :lol:

Her tweet:

"Well this is utterly terrifying," she wrote adding, "I am in tears,"    Wait...that was after the election though..... :lol:  

And after that snotty little brat got caught being gross and licking other peoples food at a restaurant.

WGAF.  One more hollywood elite supporting the "intellectually elites".

Still, I'd lay that shit down and make her rethink her choices for the better. :lmao: 

:junk:

Look at your first post in the thread.....typical of your stupid ass - flap your lips before knowing WTF is going on.   Perfect example of your Momo level stupidity.  :wall:

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No truth about it.  You are making incorrect correlations.  And you've done it before.  You are pathetic...and a passive enabler.

And a dupe fraud homosexual :hay: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You post some dumb ass bullshit and then backpedal ?????

Nope.  You with a slight and MN Momo with a major :backpeddle: