Check your account email address ×

Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fox's Tucker is ripping the MSM's apart over their coverage over this....time line and video coverage.  HOLY SHIT....FUCKING OWNAGE!  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losers still covering....you guessed it.....RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if the US were mostly liberal....we'd be living under sharia law by now.  I'm thinking Canada will go that way by 2030, at the latest.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck Islam.   You cannot militarily defeat an ideology that is so widespread and not directed by a known leadership structure like in WW2.

The only way to change Radical Islamic fundamentalism is inside of Islam itself.  I really don't see that happening in the next 50 years. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Fuck Islam.   You cannot militarily defeat an ideology that is so widespread and not directed by a known leadership structure like in WW2.

The only way to change Radical Islamic fundamentalism is inside of Islam itself.  I really don't see that happening in the next 50 years. 

Only we think we have the time and money to make that happen.....and we don't.  

33 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Only we think we have the time and money to make that happen.....and we don't.  

I find it appalling that all of sudden because its little white girls that some people are so upset with this bombing.  Where has the MSM been with the atrocities Islam has been doing to its own children and the black children of Africa (Boko Haram).  That fucking religion is poison and the sooner the world realizes it the better.  I'm so sick of hearing how its just extremists.   That's complete bullshit.  Reality is an alarmingly high % of muslims while not being radical are completely accepting to the extremists actions.  

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The only way to change any religion is by education.  Islam is very much against education, so it will be very difficult. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I find it appalling that all of sudden because its little white girls that some people are so upset with this bombing.  Where has the MSM been with the atrocities Islam has been doing to its own children and the black children of Africa (Boko Haram).  That fucking religion is poison and the sooner the world realizes it the better.  I'm so sick of hearing how its just extremists.   That's complete bullshit.  Reality is an alarmingly high % of muslims while not being radical are completely accepting to the extremists actions.  

The problem with the narrative of only a small fraction of followers of Islam are radical is simple. Numbers. 1% of 1.6B is still 16M people who believe in radical jihad. How do you combat that? You don't. 

17 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The problem with the narrative of only a small fraction of followers of Islam are radical is simple. Numbers. 1% of 1.6B is still 16M people who believe in radical jihad. How do you combat that? You don't. 

Its not just the percentage that are already radical but the percent that can be easily radicalized.  On top of that you have the "moderate" muslims that while not radical will not root out those that are.  That % is massive.   I agree...you can't combat that with military force because the enemy is not some country with uniformed soldiers.   

17 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yah and the problem is is like 20% not 1%  :flush:

I just love this "lone wolf" narrative the MSM loves to put on.  "Meh....just some crazy individual.  They aren't like that as a people as a whole."  Comical.  I guess they figure nobody looks around the world at what is going on and their viewers just sit inside and take what they say as the gospel.  Uhhh....wait...that's EXACTLY it!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I just love this "lone wolf" narrative the MSM loves to put on.  "Meh....just some crazy individual.  They aren't like that as a people as a whole."  Comical.  I guess they figure nobody looks around the world at what is going on and their viewers just sit inside and take what they say as the gospel.  Uhhh....wait...that's EXACTLY it!

Show me one "lone wolf" that didn't travel somewhere or attend Mosques known for radical ideologies or visit jihadist websites/chatrooms prior to carrying out an attack.   I agree the "lone wolf" theory is just something made up by govt's and the MSM as to not appear Islamophobic.  Its a joke.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Show me one "lone wolf" that didn't travel somewhere or attend Mosques known for radical ideologies or visit jihadist websites/chatrooms prior to carrying out an attack.   I agree the "lone wolf" theory is just something made up by govt's and the MSM as to not appear Islamophobic.  Its a joke.  

:bc:

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

DAr1mvPW0AA8eso.jpg

Hey...what's that one you posted where all those libs were run over by that truck?  That was a good one too.