Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See…All Good

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This place has its ups and downs for sure. And lately it’s feeling down. Spin even said something about not posting anymore :dunno:

Guys shit on him about living in a van all the time. It wouldn't be accepted if he was a Trumper.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Naaa, just don't really post much anymore, still read daily.. Pretty sure I'm not on here complaining about Trump, Biden, career choices, ex wives, family members on a daily basis, shit I bet I have less than 10 posts a week for quite some time..Just not into the site as much. It's day to day operations are ran like shit. If it was my business the supervisor would have been fired long ago..

But it's not, so ill continue to go above and beyond and support the sites owner..And also call out the shitty daily operations here as I see fit being a paying customer,...:ashamed:

I won't pay anymore...they can't even condemn blatant racism. 

11 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I won't pay anymore...they can't even condemn blatant racism. 

Does that mean you're leaving or you're just not going to pay anymore?? If the racism bothers you that much just log out :dunno: 

Or would you rather make a scene?

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Does that mean you're leaving or you're just not going to pay anymore?? If the racism bothers you that much just log out :dunno: 

It does bother me, i have utter distain for a couple posters...I've reported it both to you and John and nothing. If you prefer I just log out say so and I'll happily oblige. It's a yes or no answer don't try to avoid answering. 

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Guys shit on him about living in a van all the time. It wouldn't be accepted if he was a Trumper.

Yup even the site Karen complained by starting a thread(his only thread ever) just to call Spin's retirement life pathetic and listed all the threads he adds to the site. Fucking newbie trying to impress people so he can fit in. Now that is the definition of pathetic. I'd MUCH rather have Greg posting about his travels than listen to constant complaining :bc:

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It does bother me, i have utter distain for a couple posters...I've reported it both to you and John and nothing. If you prefer I just log out say so and I'll happily oblige. It's a yes or no answer don't try to avoid answering. 

If you can't use the ignore function and don't want to support the site by all means use the door. There is enough whining going on about the site. Enough is enough. 

Just now, HSR said:

If you can't use the ignore function and don't want to support the site by all means use the door. There is enough whining going on about the site. Enough is enough. 

Thanks for your answer....

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I would think John would like the site to grow and attract more members, rather than being dominated by a few trolls who chase people away.  So don’t look in the mirror or anything.
😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would think John would like the site to grow and attract more members, rather than being dominated by a few trolls who chase people away.  So don’t look in the mirror or anything.
😁

I don't recall anyone asking you anything?? Did I miss a post??

I would think John wouldn't have wanted to be forced to change site rules , yet here we are.

Actually site growth isn't the goal, quality is priority over quantity, thanks for your opinion but we got this :bc:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

😁

Says the troll who always has the last word.  That's some funny shit.

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

I don't recall anyone asking you anything?? Did I miss a post??

I would think John wouldn't have wanted to be forced to change site rules , yet here we are.

Actually site growth isn't the goal, quality is priority over quantity, thanks for your opinion but we got this :bc:

And I don’t recall ever giving a fuck what you think, it’s my opinion that’s what we give here. Quality? You’re kidding right?😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, HSR said:

“Rather make a scene”….you really are the expert at that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You must be talking about Steve (not HSR)?  He's always gotta get the last word in.

You bring more drama where ever you go than a bus load of Drag queens heading to a wig sale. 

Just now, HSR said:

You bring more drama where ever you go than a bus load of Drag queens heading to a wig sale. 

Self awareness is not your thing, that's for certain.  Whatever happened to you over the course of the last year, to go from being somewhat normal (none of us are 100% normal!!) to what you've become ... it's almost sad.  You bleed drama, hence the title "Drama Queen" that you wear.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20231222_110322_Samsung Internet.jpg

You forgot to add pictures of nice homes,boats and getting the town where a bar is in south Florida.  That hairdo is on point btw. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1