Check your account email address ×

Ford cutting lightning production by 50%

Rod

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

How in the fuck were businesses supposed to prepare for a government closure of their livelihood?

God damn bullshit. Should have just let the Wuhan flue run its course.

Here in Ontario, Canada anyway we added a trillion dollars to the next generation’s credit card to save some people with one foot in the grave and fucked over thousands of restaurants and small businesses.

The interest alone, on our debt will be $1500 per Canadian in 2026..that’s just the federal portion.

i try every day to insulate myself to this stupidity.

And the dumbest part is if you were that sick and elderly why would you go to restaurant during Covid? You fucking wouldn't.

Restaurants have never been the same since. Destroyed them and idiots like MC cheered it on because He has some bizarre hatred for restaurants . 

Simple such proves that . He said there was too many before Covid and they are bad businesses . Just a Moron. 

I bet he doesn't even leave a tip , thats if he even goes out. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They could sell a shit ton of them if they kept the price at 40K for the 300hp. and 50K for the 400 hp. version.

It’s not the performance. It’s the range.  For me anyway.
I’d love one, in a 2500 or 3500 version.

Problem is if I hook up my 13,000 lb trailer and payload, I better be looking at a 40km round trip.

There simply is not enough energy in a battery vs a 130l tank  of gasoline.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And the dumbest part is if you were that sick and elderly why would you go to restaurant during Covid? You fucking wouldn't.

Restaurants have never been the same since. Destroyed them and idiots like MC cheered it on because He has some bizarre hatred for restaurants . 

Simple such proves that . He said there was too many before Covid and they are bad businesses . Just a Moron. 

I bet he doesn't even leave a tip , thats if he even goes out. 

I think about my business sometimes, in the Covid stupidity.

It’s me and my wife. We’ve kept it this way and haven’t expanded to hire employees.

We’ve turned people away, had to tell problem customers we can no longer service their tub, because I’m getting old and I can’t leopard crawl under your deck anymore with my tool bag.

I’ve had people cry on the phone, because every other outfit up here are brain dead twats…and they’ve had them out.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

It’s not the performance. It’s the range.  For me anyway.
I’d love one, in a 2500 or 3500 version.

Problem is if I hook up my 13,000 lb trailer and payload, I better be looking at a 40km round trip.

There simply is not enough energy in a battery vs a 130l tank  of gasoline.

Tons of people have trucks and never pull a thing or even put more than grocery's in them, 40K for a 4 door 4x4 truck would work fine for many people, not the 80+ K  that they became.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Tons of people have trucks and never pull a thing or even put more than grocery's in them,

Jeeps are the new women's grocery getters, makes me fucking laugh every time. I swear the majority of Jeep drivers are females and never get used off road.

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jeeps are the new women's grocery getters, makes me fucking laugh every time. I swear the majority of Jeep drivers are females and never get used off road.

And they drive like shit on road.  Terrible car for a soccer mom

2 hours ago, HSR said:

We had a tenant who had a jeep had a winch, 2 big orange jacks, yeti stickers, and all kinds of led lights, I asked her once where she went off roading she said she had never had it offroad and didn't even know how to use most of the equipment, just liked the way it looked.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We had a tenant who had a jeep had a winch, 2 big orange jacks, yeti stickers, and all kinds of led lights, I asked her once where she went off roading she said she had never had it offroad and didn't even know how to use most of the equipment, just liked the way it looked.

My friend had one of the aev built jeeps and it never left the pavement. 4 wheel drive was probably never used either because he would work from home if it snowed a bunch. I think that thing was like 100k rig 

• Haha 1

To make a statement that I've got the hottest ride in town,   or for an in town commuter  vehicle, an electric vehicle is great....

Great concept, just way ahead of its time for a practical work truck...