Check your account email address ×

Red America….

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing we live among them ….really.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When the Dems get the majority on the DC I hope they restrict guns like the repubs are currently doing with abortion.

Reduce gun sales to a musket only.

it’s gonna be epic….lmao

It’s disgusting we have to live among dumbfucks like you that don’t understand The Constitution.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You sure don't ridicule biden as much as trump or his supporters

Biden's not running for Republican nomination. 

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden's not running for Republican nomination. 

Cant wait till you lose your bet with Viper , Will be the best part of Trump winning lol . 

Other than that I expect another chaotic 4 years . 

Trump sucks , Biden Sucks worse end of story. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Sad thing is Trumpers only want him so they can stick it to dems.

One of the stupidest things I've seen posted was "I'll vote for Trump just to watch dems heads explode".

I really shouldn't be surprised considering the imbecile who posted it.

That's really gonna help SMFH.

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

One of the stupidest things I've seen posted was "I'll vote for Trump just to watch dems heads explode".

As if voting helps anything at the end of the day :lol:

America is fucked . So is The Great White North . Buckle up. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've said that recently myself so what

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Another day living rent free!! :lol:  That "imbecile" sounds almost as bad as a guy getting a bloody vag over members supposedly "getting in his business" and calling him out for being a cunty stalker.  I guess the old adage is true, and that it takes one to know one :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've said that recently myself so what

Well whether it's watching Repubs heads explode like they are now or Dems exploding in the next round, either way America loses so calling it a win in any way is sad. It doesn't matter what party is in power, the other party loses their collective shit.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Well whether it's watching Repubs heads explode like they are now or Dems exploding in the next round, either way America loses so calling it a win in any way is sad. It doesn't matter what party is in power, the other party loses their collective shit.

So was it what I said that bothers you or maybe who I might vote for that bothers you? Maybe that I choose to see Dems heads explode this time that bothers you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So was it what I said that bothers you or maybe who I might vote for that bothers you? Maybe that I choose to see Dems heads explode this time that bothers you?

No not at all, I just think 12 years of Biden/Trump leadership is in no possible way a good thing. Definitely not something to proclaim a win over. Everyone's a loser in that scenario, and yes it affect us up here.

Guys should be demanding better but are happy to watch the circus for 4 more years as long as their side wins. Pathetic.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He will be furious from bumfuck nowhere Canada :lol:

Kid Rock , Alex Jones and Trump. 

His angry celebrity crushes :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No not at all, I just think 12 years of Biden/Trump leadership is in no possible way a good thing. Definitely not something to proclaim a win over. Everyone's a loser in that scenario, and yes it affect us up here.

Guys should be demanding better but are happy to watch the circus for 4 more years as long as their side wins. Pathetic.

So what can I do personally to change this. I can demand it all day long aint gonna change a thing here with our shitty ass system. I don't want a Biden vs Trump ver 2.0 again but if it's inevitable I can either vote third party or support the lesser of two evils in my opinion. I never once voted for or supported Trump and Biden is a fucking joke plain and simple. I can do a protest vote, vote Libertarian or vote Trump to try and make sure Biden gets booted.

Imbeciles, sad and pathetic..... but we don't have much of a choice. Do you want the light brown shit or the dark brown shit sandwich?  

• Like 5

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So what can I do personally to change this. I can demand it all day long aint gonna change a thing here with our shitty ass system. I don't want a Biden vs Trump ver 2.0 again but if it's inevitable I can either vote third party or support the lesser of two evils in my opinion. I never once voted for or supported Trump and Biden is a fucking joke plain and simple. I can do a protest vote, vote Libertarian or vote Trump to try and make sure Biden gets booted.

Imbeciles, sad and pathetic..... but we don't have much of a choice. Do you want the light brown shit or the dark brown shit sandwich?  

nailed it 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly right!  It's a lose-lose, no matter what happens.  And I still stand by the added bonus if Trump wins ... watching the likes of MC, SR and the TDS'ers lose their collective shit (oh, and Steve losing his bet to Viper) :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So what can I do personally to change this.

Not you personally but I think the Republican party giving Trump a pass on the debates is wrong. Has any other candidate ever been allowed to do so? And the old"why would he,he's winning,he's got everything to lose by debating" is missing the entire point. If Trump debating may lose him support then the debates are doing what they are supposed to do.If him speaking is bad why would you want him to be the leader? Being allowed to run anyway isn't following the proper protocols IMO <<<<<<

Just now, HSR said:

Not you personally but I think the Republican party giving Trump a pass on the debates is wrong. Has any other candidate ever been allowed to do so? And the old"why would he,he's winning,he's got everything to lose by debating" is missing the entire point. If Trump debating may lose him support then the debates are doing what they are supposed to do.If him speaking is bad why would you want him to be the leader? Being allowed to run anyway isn't following the proper protocols IMO <<<<<<

I agree 110% but Trump knew it would hurt him if he debated and nobody forced him to, so he didn't. Again part of our fucked up system in my opinion. Him speaking is bad but he can form sentences and sort of communicate.....Biden just can't. I guess that's what's become of America and our elections  :sad: 

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Allowed? Trump does whatever he wants and what his team thinks that is in the best interest of his candidacy. I don’t know why you guys struggle so much with some of this very basic shit.  Who says Trump is losing support by not doing the debates? That’s a false premise. The most likely scenario would be that he get gang piled and stand to lose more than he gains. Not sure if you’ve gotten the memo, but the RNC wishes Trump would go away too. He will debate the Democratic nominee, and that is what matters I think it’s pretty clear who is missing the point.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Allowed? Trump does whatever he wants and what his team thinks that is in the best interest of his candidacy. I don’t know why you guys struggle so much with some of this very basic shit.  Who says Trump is losing support by not doing the debates? That’s a false premise. The most likely scenario would be that he get gang piled and stand to lose more than he gains. Not sure if you’ve gotten the memo, but the RNC wishes Trump would go away too. He will debate the Democratic nominee, and that is what matters I think it’s pretty clear who is missing the point.

Ok

I agree 110% but Trump knew it would hurt him if he debated and nobody forced him to, so he didn't. Again part of our fucked up system in my opinion. Him speaking is bad but he can form sentences and sort of communicate.....Biden just can't. I guess that's what's become of America and our elections  :sad: 

:bc:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like usual, your points are laughable. If he listened to his team, he wouldnt be where he is right now, he would be nearing the end of his 2nd term.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump does whatever he wants and what his team thinks that is in the best interest of his candidacy. I don’t know why you guys struggle so much with some of this very basic shit.

It is basic. Keep him quiet because he’ll say things he shouldn’t, then give him a microphone if he wins. That should be concerning to everyone. Thinking someone’s on-the-fly thought process will damage their image and ability to lead somehow won’t directly translate to the countries image and ability to lead once having won is shortsighted. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1