Check your account email address ×

Look at all this racism!

Matt

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Matt said:

It's racist because we notice...

Seriously, fuck anyone who still supports Biden. You should all die in car fires.

80 miles from my waterski lake.

It’s quite literally an invasion and yes Joe Biden is responsible.🤬

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s quite literally an invasion and yes Joe Biden is responsible.🤬

My Mom bought her forever home in Tucson in 2017, moved from Missouri..Was there for a few years enjoying it. Biden became president, opened the border and within a few months had illegals roaming around her neighborhood, stole her vegetables out of her garden, a family in her neighborhood were victims of a home invasion done by illegals..She promptly sold her house and moved back to Missouri..Felt bad for her, 80 years old and has to pack up and move halfway across the country for safety that our government could care less about..Sad..

• Sad 6

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My Mom bought her forever home in Tucson in 2017, moved from Missouri..Was there for a few years enjoying it. Biden became president, opened the border and within a few months had illegals roaming around her neighborhood, stole her vegetables out of her garden, a family in her neighborhood were victims of a home invasion done by illegals..She promptly sold her house and moved back to Missouri..Felt bad for her, 80 years old and has to pack up and move halfway across the country for safety that our government could care less about..Sad..

But we got rid of those damn mean Twitter messages from the former POTUS ... so that's a win :news:

Sorry to hear about your Mom's situation - that not only sucks, it's absolute bullshit she had to feel like her best option was to move back to MO. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

But we got rid of those damn mean Twitter messages from the former POTUS ... so that's a win :news:

Sorry to hear about your Mom's situation - that not only sucks, it's absolute bullshit she had to feel like her best option was to move back to MO. 

Thank you, she was pretty depressed about it, thought she found her forever home and then Biden squashed that..

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

if she just shared her riches with these deserving immigrants it all would be good.  She should be happy to feed then and should let a few families move in to share her roof and provide companionship

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

if she just shared her riches with these deserving immigrants it all would be good.  She should be happy to feed then and should let a few families move in to share her roof and provide companionship

MC invites them to his home/trailer.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

It's racist because we notice...

Seriously, fuck anyone who still supports Biden. You should all die in car fires.

80 miles from my waterski lake.

hahahahahaha. tell us how you really feel. and i feel the same way about anyone up here who supports trudeau. i'd bring hot dogs to the fire and have a great time

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Looks like the fence does fuckall.

Neal

When it's breached and had sections allowed to be cut out .....of course not.  And more importantly policies that are purposely not being enforced... yeah it's a problem. We will see a dramatic change starting January 20th 2025.:thumbsup: