Check your account email address ×

Texas Sues Pfizer For Fraud

37 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

This was Fun. 

Stay stupid Neal. 

extent with Covid!  

He needs to be burned at the stake imo           he misled the world with AIDS and now Covid, the guy is evil personified. 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so dumb I almost feel sorry for you…almost lil fella :lol:  

Prelude go VROOM, VROOM :lol: 

Sure does! It shoots flames and goes POP POP too!!  And makes soy Boy Toyota Camry drives rage and cry. 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sure does! It shoots flames and goes POP POP too!!  And makes soy Boy Toyota Camry drives rage and cry. 

I don’t know what’s gayer - the fucking POS car or you running out to record it and post it :lol: 

16 minutes ago, old indy said:

He needs to be burned at the stake imo           he misled the world with AIDS and now Covid, the guy is evil personified. 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yep 100% 

2C4C64BC-AC36-4CC0-B216-AC4263063CE1.jpeg

You two don’t have a pair of brain cells to rub together :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

I don’t know what’s gayer - the fucking POS car or you running out to record it and post it :lol: 

My buddy recorded that and sent it to me the otherday Bud . Dont feel so important. 

As far as POS yeah its a 90s Honda . Its just a toy not my life savings :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

My buddy recorded that and sent it to me the otherday Bud . Dont feel so important. 

No biggie - still sad seeing a grown family ‘man’ driving that POS around :lol: 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No biggie - still sad seeing a grown family ‘man’ driving that POS around :lol: 

Except I dont really drive it TBH. Sits in the garage and goes to Car shows or the occasional short Weekend rip. Purpose built 90s Japanese classic.   :thumbsup:

Put 6k miles on my Harley this summer. Maybe 1500 on the Prelude. Like I said its just another toy dude. 

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No vaccines stop transmission. 

If you don't get it you don't transmit it...the covid vax doesn't stop you from getting it or spreading it. It certainly wasn't 80+% effective my any Measure. Feel free to play the semantics game and get 3 more boosters while you're at it. The truth is this vaccine should never have been distributed to anyone except those at extreme risk levels.  They gave this shit to healthy young people....explain that.

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If you don't get it you don't transmit it...the covid vax doesn't stop you from getting it or spreading it.

You’re explaining every vaccine, whether you believe it or not.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It certainly wasn't 80+% effective my any Measure.

It was originally. It’s just simple statistics, and was replicated in multiple countries during their own testing at the onset.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Feel free to play the semantics game and get 3 more boosters while you're at it.

You get four then.

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It was originally. It’s just simple statistics, and was replicated in multiple countries during their own testing at the onset.

You get four then.

Haha...tell that to the generation behind me who will never get chickenpox 

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You get four then.

So they sequenced the first strain in a weekend and nailed it and now 4 years later they keep missing the mark?

You are one brainwashed retard.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"Trust the vaccines" !! 

You still getting the boosters ? 

"No why would I need too" .

:smack:

Boosters for everyone forever!

:smack:IMG_0184.thumb.jpeg.4b3d7c1d6b058a83929425d1aec9bee1.jpeg

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Haha...tell that to the generation behind me who will never get chickenpox 

Still can.

But other respiratory illnesses in the same category as Covid, such as flu vaccines, are 100% effective. ;)

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So they sequenced the first strain in a weekend and nailed it and now 4 years later they keep missing the mark?

they had the vaccine since 2017. I heard it from someone.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The Prelude is bad ass man..I see a lot of cars, and it's awesome to see how you've kept it

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

The truth is this vaccine should never have been distributed to anyone except those at extreme risk levels.  They gave this shit to healthy young people....explain that.

Ah, so it works.  Glad you clarified.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so it works.  Glad you clarified.

Thats what you got out of that?

Strange that you defend making an unproven, largely untested mRNA vaccine mandatory for people that were never in danger from the disease.  

"Here's your sign"

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The Prelude is bad ass man..I see a lot of cars, and it's awesome to see how you've kept it

Thanks Man . Yeah that idiot doesn't even know what he is looking at so I could care less what he thinks. Never heard one Car Guy call it a POS while looking at it. Even Guys that dont like Honda's.  :lmao:

Just try to find a clean rust free all original 4th Gen Prelude. Then try finding an actual authentic 93 Si VTEC model. (The first year of the H22A) . That car is about as rare as it gets for a Prelude. Add in all my discontinued parts and imported JDM goodies,  Yeah good luck. I got OEM NLA shit from 10+ years ago in box's still. Those who know , know. :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Thats what you got out of that?

Strange that you defend making an unproven, largely untested mRNA vaccine mandatory for people that were never in danger from the disease.  

Actually it is what you said.  The highest risk, most exposed should get the shot.  Would be insane to give it to that population if you didn't think it worked. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Actually it is what you said.  The highest risk, most exposed should get the shot.  Would be insane to give it to that population if you didn't think it worked. 

Highest risk should of had the option....it's the mandatory part that is extremely fucked up.

sheeple-sheep.gif

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The entire thing is insane....from the shot, to the mask, to the lock downs, to the lost education, the spending, the loss of freedom...

It's all fucking insane

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Correct it would have worked best to give it to the immune compromised in the beginning first. Not the whole population. You cannot vaccinate your way out of a pandemic. And you cannot simply ignore natural immunity either. But thats exactly what they did. Even Fauci said this years before but changed his tune because thats what Big Pharma and the Government paid him to do. 

Now we know those vaccines were even shittier than we thought so how much it really helped the immune compromised we will never know.