Check your account email address ×

Texas Sues Pfizer For Fraud

33 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

First of all we have ZERO clue on how effective the covid 19 shot is/was....

Then you would also have zero clue about how ineffective it was as well...yet you were recommending that the ones at most risk take it therefore showing belief that it was effective.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Then you would also have zero clue about how ineffective it was as well...yet you were recommending that the ones at most risk take it therefore showing belief that it was effective.

No I said if someone is a high risk I can understand why they may want the choice of taking an "EXPERIMENTAL" vaccine.  That however doesn't mean it works as advertised....Let's say you are willing to take the risk at 85% efficacy, that doesn't mean you are necessarily willing to assume that risk at 50% efficacy.  

Even in older people some with covid never even got a sniffle...how can you tell if the vax was effective or not when they don't even know why some people simply aren't affected by the virus....I guess you believe that the vax was effective for them don't you. 

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Zero? You do know they did/do clinical trials where one group receives the vaccine and group doesn't, and then they can measure the outcomes between the two groups? Efficacy rates don't come out of thin air.

Some people simply don't get sick....which group did they put those in.  Some (most) get sick and would recover with or without the vaccine, which group do you put those in?

Omg we had a clinical trial and the results gave us 100's of billions 😆 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is they were claiming the vaccine was effective against transmission long after the first variant.   They were KNOWINGLY lying about this.  No matter the deal they had regarding liability lying to the public should not be a part of that deal.

95%+ of the messaging did not say is stopped transmission, rather helps prevent. I feel sad for someone who thought it might have stopped transmission 100% when it didn't even 100% prevent infection. But then again, no vaccines stop transmission. 

Those who did misspeak **should** have corrected themselves. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You were the one that said you should give it to those with the highest risk, not me.  ie, you believe it works.  Means there is nothing for me to answer.

You have nothing to show that what you state is true.  All made up rhetoric by your religion.

Again, the topic was about it working.  Skis says yes.  If you don't agree you should discuss with him.  He is the one who proposed that the high riskers should have it in this thread.

That's not what was implied, yet you have a reading comprehension of a retard.

If the vax worked that's the only group it should have been offered to, nobody else needed it since natural immunity would have been fine.

Keep putting your foot in your mouth.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Zero? You do know they did/do clinical trials where one group receives the vaccine and group doesn't, and then they can measure the outcomes between the two groups? Efficacy rates don't come out of thin air.

No they didn't do clinical trials on the product that was rolled out.

Process 1 vs process 2.

You were the trial.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

95%+ of the messaging did not say is stopped transmission, rather helps prevent. I feel sad for someone who thought it might have stopped transmission 100% when it didn't even 100% prevent infection. But then again, no vaccines stop transmission. 

Helps prevent?:lol:Good GOD.:lol:

So someone who is covid positive and vaxxed has no symptoms yet becomes a superspreader to others without even knowing it.  Literally killing grandma and not knowing it.

This is yet the most retarded statement to push for the vaccine yet.:lol:

Congrats Fagden.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lmao:  That's complete bullshit when taking into account all messaging especially after Biden won.  Politicians, top medical professionals and MSM were 100% pushing it stops transmission.  It was almost the entire message regarding if we wanted to end lockdowns.   Where do you think the politicians and MSM was getting the information?  Come on man. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-people-become-dead-ends-for-the-coronavirus/

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said. “In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that’s when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community.”

Fraudci was even claiming the vaccines would stop variants.  :lol:   How did that work out? 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/health/us-coronavirus-thursday/index.html

Covid-19 vaccinations will not only help stop the virus from spreading, they will also hamper the coronavirus’ ability to mutate into new variants, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday.

“Viruses don’t mutate unless they replicate,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said at a news briefing at the White House, his first under the administration of President Joe Biden.

“And if you can suppress that by a very good vaccine campaign, then you could actually avoid this deleterious effect that you might get from the mutations,” Fauci said.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So someone who is covid positive and vaxxed has no symptoms yet becomes a superspreader to others without even knowing it.  Literally killing grandma and not knowing it.

Congrats Fagden.

Trump, pass or fail, Global IQ test?

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No I said if someone is a high risk I can understand why they may want the choice of taking an "EXPERIMENTAL" vaccine. 

Not at all.  Nice punt.  What you said was:

14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

The truth is this vaccine should never have been distributed to anyone except those at extreme risk levels. 

Which simply reads.  You believe the vaccine shouldn't have been distributed to those that weren't at extreme risk levels, but for those at extreme risk levels it should and therefore it implies you believe it would be beneficial for them.  ie, it works.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's not what was implied, yet you have a reading comprehension of a retard.

Derp.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Which simply reads.  You believe the vaccine shouldn't have been distributed to those that weren't at extreme risk levels, but for those at extreme risk levels it should and therefore it implies you believe it would be beneficial for them.  ie, it works.

Distributed in no way implies anything other than allowed to take it. Nice try.

Those at the most risk should of had the opportunity if they so choose.  That's not what happened.  It became a condition of employment.  It became a condition to attend schools (are the kids at high risk)? 

Here's your sign.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:  That's complete bullshit when taking into account all messaging especially after Biden won.  Politicians and MSM were 100% pushing it stops transmission.  It was almost the entire message regarding if we wanted to end lockdowns.   Where do you think the politicians and MSM was getting the information?  Come on man. 

This is why I always ask those who got the shot:  Did your doctor recommend it or did you listen to someone else?  My doctor told me not to.  And yes, I asked him.

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Some people simply don't get sick....which group did they put those in.  Some (most) get sick and would recover with or without the vaccine, which group do you put those in?

which group you get put is is randomized. Which group you're put into at the end of the is determined by whether the virus is in your system. There could presumably be those people in both groups.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

which group you get put is is randomized. Which group you're put into at the end of the is determined by whether the virus is in your system. There could presumably be those people in both groups.

But if you don't get sick with or without and you don't die with or without...what is the efficacy number?

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

More people died in the vax group than the unvaxxed for a trial that was for a product rolled out to nobody.

No immune compromised individuals took part in any trials.

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

But if you don't get sick with or without and you don't die with or without...what is the efficacy number?

All based on a bullshit PCR test ran at what cycle count.:lol:

They even admitted running the cycle count much higher for the unvaxxed compared to the vaxxed, but that couldn't skew the results.:lol:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Congrats Fagden.

You know all vaccines help prevent transmission, right smarty? The lower the viral load the lower the chance your shedding the virus. Someone deathly sick is more apt to spread a virus that someone with no symptoms. Or are you telling me that no vaccines - covid or other - don't help prevent?

:snack:

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's complete bullshit when taking into account all messaging especially after Biden won.  Politicians, top medical professionals and MSM were 100% pushing it stops transmission.

Oh really? I bet we could count the amount of times they said stop and then find how that same person said prevents. I wonder which one might be said more prevalently? and like I already stated, "Those who did misspeak **should** have corrected themselves."

Not sure if you used really good examples there. "preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said.
"Covid-19 vaccinations will not only help stop the virus from spreading

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You know all vaccines help prevent transmission, right smarty? The lower the viral load the lower the chance your shedding the virus. Someone deathly sick is more apt to spread a virus that someone with no symptoms. Or are you telling me that no vaccines - covid or other - don't help prevent?

Oh really? I bet we could count the amount of times they said stop and then find how that same person said prevents. I wonder which one might be said more prevalently? and like I already stated, "Those who did misspeak **should** have corrected themselves."

Not sure if you used really good examples there. "preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said.
"Covid-19 vaccinations will not only help stop the virus from spreading

What exactly do you think preventing the spread means?  Good God man.   

Count the times they said stop.  :lol:   Dude it was daily for months and months.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

People who never got sick spread covid...

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/most-covid-19-cases-are-spread-by-people-without-symptoms

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The same? There will always be people in clinical trials who's won't show systems, in both groups. The clinical trials are only to prove that there isn't virus present at time of testing, which implies it doing what it's intended to do and lowering ones overall risk. 

They admitted trials were not checking for infection or transmission efficacy yet they preached it for months.  Damn some people on here love them some big pharma.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1