Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is a piece of shit #2310076

Remember all his bullshit about breaking up the big banks and a new Glass Steagal ......yah he was just kidding about all that. He told the big banks they were safe and could go ahead and risk all of our futures some more today .....they loved it too

Every single fucking thing Trump campaigned on was bullshit , the man is a fraud 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Remember all his bullshit about breaking up the big banks and a new Glass Steagal ......yah he was just kidding about all that. He told the big banks they were safe and could go ahead and risk all of our futures some more today .....they loved it too

Every single fucking thing Trump campaigned on was bullshit , the man is a fraud 

FAKE NEWS

Just now, Zambroski said:

Damn corvettes!  They suck!  Worthless out of control pieces of shit self crashing faggotry!!!!

Now, what are you talking about?

:lol:

Today trump announced that he doesnt support separating commercial arms of big banks from their investment arms. Which means they are free to continue to leverage deposits and risk all of our assets however they see fit .....in a nut shell.

Just now, f7ben said:

Today trump announced that he doesnt support separating commercial arms of big banks from their investment arms. Which means they are free to continue to leverage deposits and risk all of our assets however they see fit .....in a nut shell.

I'll have to read up on it.  Sounds like they are gonna be allowed to start lending again.  That's good.  Haven't caught up with much else.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

we won't service another doomsday. with the housing market heating up appraisers are already taking liberties again. appraisal on my accepted offer came in way high. i'm not complaining, but it's a farse. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

we won't service another doomsday. with the housing market heating up appraisers are already taking liberties again. appraisal on my accepted offer came in way high. i'm not complaining, but it's a farse. 

I'm fighting my latest appraisal right now....and so are a ton of others in my area.  Cocksmokers!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll have to read up on it.  Sounds like they are gonna be allowed to start lending again.  That's good.  Haven't caught up with much else.

ahhh no ......it has nothing to do with lending. Glass Steagall being removed is to blame 100% for us having to bail out the banks the last time and by god now that they know we will do it they are gonna make sure they have the option again. The best part is the fucking retarded ass fucks that tried to claim it was homeowners not paying their bills that led to the crisis :lol: motherfuckers robbed us blind and then convinced us it was our own fault

Just now, f7ben said:

ahhh no ......it has nothing to do with lending. Glass Steagall being removed is to blame 100% for us having to bail out the banks the last time and by god now that they know we will do it they are gonna make sure they have the option again. The best part is the fucking retarded ass fucks that tried to claim it was homeowners not paying their bills that led to the crisis :lol: motherfuckers robbed us blind and then convinced us it was our own fault

I know why G-S is.  Just saying all I've read is a bit about lenders getting freed up a bit.  

I'm out of the loop with the rest right now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know why G-S is.  Just saying all I've read is a bit about lenders getting freed up a bit.  

I'm out of the loop with the rest right now.

How much more freed up could they get????? Sweet fuck money has been free for going on a decade

Here is the reality

The Trump administration is doing its best to make everyone think it is bringing back the Wall Street regulation — to deliver on a Republican campaign promise — when all it's really doing is using the old law's name. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mnuchin-glass-steagall-wall-street-bank-regulation-2017-5

Just now, f7ben said:

How much more freed up could they get????? Sweet fuck money has been free for going on a decade

Here is the reality

The Trump administration is doing its best to make everyone think it is bringing back the Wall Street regulation — to deliver on a Republican campaign promise — when all it's really doing is using the old law's name. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mnuchin-glass-steagall-wall-street-bank-regulation-2017-5

No.  Prime rates have been "free".  Business and consumer lending has been tight due to Obuma regs.

Makes 12 sweet fucks to me.  I'm debt free and will stay that way.  Fuck the banks.  

I do like market growth though.  And that's where lowering lending guidelines helps.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Prime rates have been "free".  Business and consumer lending has been tight due to Obuma regs.

Makes 12 sweet fucks to me.  I'm debt free and will stay that way.  Fuck the banks.  

I do like market growth though.  And that's where lowering lending guidelines helps.

Yes , lets deregulate some more and see if we can crash the whole world economy again ....and then we'll just shift another 10 trillion worth of debt on to the US taxpayer so the fucking pieces of dogshit that run the show can laugh all the way to their bank with golden parachutes for all their little vampire minions. Fuck man...open your eyes

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes , lets deregulate some more and see if we can crash the whole world economy again ....and then we'll just shift another 10 trillion worth of debt on to the US taxpayer so the fucking pieces of dogshit that run the show can laugh all the way to their bank with golden parachutes for all their little vampire minions. Fuck man...open your eyes

Americans love to borrow money.  It's what we do best.  Debt is a growth blessing though.  If you like growth I guess.  We are about to jump on an economic growth wave again.  I think the powers that be have learned from the last shit show though.  No more sign and borrow as much as you want mortgages/credit again.  Ridiculously stupid.

And no, I don't think we learned anything from it at all as consumers. We're gonna pile right back up in debt again.  Watch.  Lambs to the slaughter.

Bank stocks are a safe growth bet.

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Half your population knew that. Too bad you were too stupid to figure it out and stayed home.

Do you need a sign that says stupid or do you already have your quota?

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Half your population knew that. Too bad you were too stupid to figure it out and stayed home.

Do you need a sign that says stupid or do you already have your quota?

Shut up you imbecilic faggy twink.  Go fuck your kayak drain hole.

Liberal twat face!

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up you imbecilic faggy twink.  Go fuck your kayak drain hole.

Liberal twat face!

:lmao:

Sorry didn't realize you and fuckheadben were having a private moment. 

I realize spending all day defending Trump must make you cranky. I hope he appreciates your blind loyalty. 

Does he at least pay you overtime. You must be dedicated. You're posting before I wake up and long after I'm asleep. 

Im not sure anyone could be a more pathetic bitch than you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry didn't realize you and fuckheadben were having a private moment. 

I realize spending all day defending Trump must make you cranky. I hope he appreciates your blind loyalty. 

Does he at least pay you overtime. You must be dedicated. You're posting before I wake up and long after I'm asleep. 

Im not sure anyone could be a more pathetic bitch than you

Look in the mirror for your answer on the bold.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Of course he is, did you ever think otherwise. Now, step back and think about what the alternative was, not what you would have liked it to be, but what it actually was.

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a surprise :lol: Of course MN Momo jumps in - clueless as fuck as usual - and immediately defends his boy :lmao: 

Except for Hillary voters - Dump bent everyone over.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What a surprise :lol: Of course MN Momo jumps in - clueless as fuck as usual - and immediately defends his boy :lmao: 

Except for Hillary voters - Dump bent everyone over.  

Read then understand you fucking loser.

"Ask John [why I ran off like a god damn whiny bitch]."

:lol:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Here is the reality

I can tell you that access to money hasn't been a problem, now I will say that the bar has been raised and have banks asked for a bit more collateral and have done more research in making sure that the person or entity requesting the loan has the ability to pay it back.