Check your account email address ×

Dream car garage

31 minutes ago, Dave said:

:lol: at the people who think a denali pick up truck is all that.

I just think if you're gonna get a pickup, and a nigged up one, Denali would be my choice.  I like the new ones quite a bit.  My brothers got an 09 1500 Denali crew, and its been good to him. :bc: 

10 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Come to think of it. .our guy has a sweet pad too    ..wtf:flush:

I had a portable toilet company, I couldn't buy trucks or toilets fast enough back in the 90s.  There is really good money in liquid waste hauling for sure.  But the work was brutal, constant vandalism, and more headaches than I wanted.  So when a national company came along and paid me twice what I paid for the company 5 years earlier, I jumped on it.  Then bought a bakery distribution company which was supposed to be easy street in comparison.  Lost all the money I made in shit, on bread. :lol:  Not complaining though, I like what I do now more than any previous venture or job that I've had.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I was actually going to look into starting my own company and compete with this guy... he's the only one here... I guess it's not too late...lol

If you could do a one man show kind of deal, you would probably do quite well.  Maybe have a crew for septic installs and repairs.  Always used pump trucks around too if you didn't want to buy new. :bc: 

20 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I was actually going to look into starting my own company and compete with this guy... he's the only one here... I guess it's not too late...lol

It's a shity job.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If you could do a one man show kind of deal, you would probably do quite well.  Maybe have a crew for septic installs and repairs.  Always used pump trucks around too if you didn't want to buy new. :bc: 

Very good idea :bc:

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It's a shity job.

Indeed. :flush:

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, apparently they have some known motor issues and are tough to work on. Though, I doubt many of these hyper 4 bangers live a long life.

I'm glad he bought anything. His rust bucket Dodge is an eyesore in my driveway.

It is a VW.  The only way I think I'd own one is if I was Chump Car racing it or if I was an aspiring Audi douchebag.

45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is a VW.  The only way I think I'd own one is if I was Chump Car racing it or if I was an aspiring Audi douchebag.

I like my jetta ...600 plus miles per tank is nice.

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Audi R8

72 442 w30 convertible

C7 Corvette Z06

Mercedes GLS550

Denali 2500hd

Be prepared to spend some big $ for one of those   They didn't make very many W30 convertibles in '72 

Here's one 

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/oldsmobile/442/1837020.html

higher capacity intercooler goes into the bmw weekend after next. intake temps were a little high last summer with the tune so this ought to take care of it. car is still a strong runner. gas, oil, tires, and go. i have a 1000 mile road trip planned for next weekend. fun stuff. lots of twisties

• Platinum Contributing Member

RevKev understands the Aztek appeal 

pontiac-aztek-gt-photo-5899-s-429x262.jpg.ffb5a1e8c412ad0e28ebcfff91a72f52.jpg

Learned how to drive a manual in a two tone shit brown version of this

600px-Push_The_Tempo.jpg.f2b102bbd6804a96ae95e301df59bb4b.jpg

My sister had one of these briefly :lol: 

CC-108-116-800.jpg.5fb1f19da352df0a1ca890dba1a8e758.jpg

• Like 1