Check your account email address ×

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

If the Audio is released and it is exactly as the reporter says, what will your excuse be then?

So it's ok that the Republicans were prepared to cover for Trump being owned by Putin as long as at the time there was no proof. Reps thought he was dirty and decided they would cover for him. 

Nope everyone should just stop talking about it. Just like Reps stopped calling Obama a Kenyan. 

This shows nothing of the sort.   What they were saying was all speculation, they had no knowledge or evidence of Trump ties to Russia.   Good god why do you people jump to these conclusions.  Of course they wouldn't want speculation like that getting out. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

This shows nothing of the sort.   What they were saying was all speculation, they had no knowledge or evidence of Trump ties to Russia.   Good god why do you people jump to these conclusions.  Of course they wouldn't want speculation like that getting out. 

Did you use the same parameters before jumping to conclusions regarding Hillary? :snack:

Quick Skidmark - wipe Donald's jizz off your chin :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you use the same parameters before jumping to conclusions regarding Hillary? :snack:

Quick Skidmark - wipe Donald's jizz off your chin :lmao: 

Which Hillary topic are we referring too?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Which Hillary topic are we referring too?

Any of them.  You're full of excuses regarding Dump......what's it going to take for you to admit he's an utter failure?  WTF has he done so far to exude confidence and leadership? 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Any of them.  You're full of excuses regarding Dump......what's it going to take for you to admit he's an utter failure?  WTF has he done so far to exude confidence and leadership? 

I've seen more evidence on the Hillary scandals (except the pizzagate thing which I admitted was extremely far fetched) than anything on Trump collusion.  

1. Benghazi.   She fucked that up and lied about it.  Those are facts proven in her emails.

2. Server Emails.   Comey admitted she was "extremely careless" with classified information.

3. DNC emails.   Well that one speaks for itself....there is no debating the collusion with the MSM that went on there.

4. Bill meeting was Lynch wasn't a made for TV drama.   It happened. 

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've seen more evidence on the Hillary scandals (except the pizzagate thing which I admitted was extremely far fetched) than anything on Trump collusion.  

:lol: 

No smoke around Dump?  I assume Hillary's emails were a major issue for you but the multiple examples of Dump's loose lips and ties to Russia are....??? :lmao: And does Dump ever lie?  :snack:

Leadership?  What kind of leader can't overturn Obamacare when they control the entire process? :lol:Remember - that's been a 7 year promise :lmao: 

Are you able to admit the administration has been a Gong Show so far?  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. Benghazi.   She fucked that up and lied about it.  Those are facts proven in her emails.

2. Server Emails.   Comey admitted she was "extremely careless" with classified information.

3. DNC emails.   Well that one speaks for itself....there is no debating the collusion with the MSM that went on there.

:lmao: god damn you're delusional. maybe even worse than dependsbusta.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you also forgot the big uranium one scandal, highmark. the one where she sold Russia all that uranium all by herself :lol:

Skidmark - you're giving SloMo, Racer, and Ron Johnson a run for their money.... :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Stop watching just state TV (FOX)

I watch way more CNN and MSNBC than i do Fox.   Its pure comedy.  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you also forgot the big uranium one scandal, highmark. the one where she sold Russia all that uranium all by herself :lol:

Yes I did and like the others there is way more evidence than Trump colluding to beat Hillary.  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Skidmark - you're giving SloMo, Racer, and Ron Johnson a run for their money.... :lol: 

Coming from the two that had their noses the farthest up Hillarys bunghole tells me I'm spot on.  :bc:  Do you guys swap her dingleberries?  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I watch way more CNN and MSNBC than i do Fox.   Its pure comedy.  

Now you're Momoesque more ways than one - add dishonest to the minimal intellectual abilities 👍

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Coming from the two that had their noses the farthest up Hillarys bunghole tells me I'm spot on.  :bc:  Do you guys swap her dingleberries?  

:puke:

Edited by T1R9sledder

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Now you're Momoesque more ways than one - add dishonest to the minimal intellectual abilities 👍

Not being dishonest one bit.   I do actually watch them more than Fox.   I generally don't watch a lot of news programs anyway but I love the shit I see on those two channels.   Just enforces what my stances are even more.  If it wasn't for the babes I'd hardly watch fox at all. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If the Audio is released and it is exactly as the reporter says, what will your excuse be then?

Excuse for what? If it can be proven he committed a crime then I am all for impeachment and criminal charges.

I didn't support Trump in the campaign, instead I repeatedly criticized him. I didn't vote for him in the election, I did a write in instead.  As usual you simply cannot grasp that not everybody fits into the two little political boxes that stupid people like you fall into. Some of us actually think for ourselves. 

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Excuse for what? If it can be proven he committed a crime then I am all for impeachment and criminal charges.

I didn't support Trump in the campaign, instead I repeatedly criticized him. I didn't vote for him in the election, I did a write in instead.  As usual you simply cannot grasp that not everybody fits into the two little political boxes that stupid people like you fall into. Some of us actually think for ourselves. 

Good post.  

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Excuse for the Republicans on tape talking about Trump being in the pay of Putin and agreeing to keep it to themselves. This story isn't about Trump being guilty. This story is about them being ready to keep quiet about it if he is.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.  

He said thinking for themselves. Definitely not talking about the Trump brigade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Excuse for the Republicans on tape talking about Trump being in the pay of Putin and agreeing to keep it to themselves. This story isn't about Trump being guilty. This story is about them being ready to keep quiet about it if he is.  

He said thinking for themselves. Definitely not talking about the Trump brigade. 

Hillary-Clinton-Pointing-Obama-DNC-Reuters.jpg

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Im not a Republican, why would I defend them?

To you, if you're not a Democrat then you must be a Republican. Its that little box I mentioned. 

You're an idiot.

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

Im not a Republican, why would I defend them?

To you, if your not a Democrat then you must be a Republican. Its that little box I mentioned. 

You're an idiot.

As a "not Republican" what are your thoughts and them thinking trump was in the pay of the Russians and agreeing to keep it quiet?

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

As a "not Republican" what are your thoughts and them thinking trump was in the pay of the Russians and agreeing to keep it quiet?

Pretty fucked up and sadly par for the course when dealing with self serving politicians.

If this is true, why cant we hear the audio for ourselves?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wish Tom and Jerry were still on .  The Flintstones too .  :bc: 

Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner :bc:

• Like 1