Check your account email address ×

Debunked “Pizzagate” And Guess What….

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Where did I do that? I just said another was given a vacation(not by me) for going to low. BTW I wasn't even talking to you but you seem to crave my attention.

We almost found out but ckf let you stay :bc:

You're just itching to pick a fight aren't ya? I don't know why:dunno: Things didn't work out so well for you last time so why don't you just settle the fuck down :thumbsup: I got nothing to prove, do you?

Things worked out fine and what I expected.   Just lets not pretend that you still don't like to poke and look for fights, say some shitty things, then get all serious when the conversations go sideways.   Not sure why you think thats ok.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Things worked out fine and what I expected.   Just lets not pretend that you still don't like to poke and look for fights, say some shitty things, then get all serious when the conversations go sideways.   Not sure why you think thats ok.

If I'm looking for a fight, you'll know it immediately :bc:

Maybe take about 10% off your anger and things won't always seem to be against you :thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

Maybe take about 10% off your anger and things won't always seem to be against you :thumbsup:

Not angry at all, just pointing out reality that you want to pretend doesn't exist.  Carry on.  :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Easy now….Jimmy MAGAt’s is training hard…

:lol:

https://x.com/brentterhune/status/1726731004784545945?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You whined like a little bitch about anyone ever saying shit about your family and now it is fair game and you say that worked out fine.:lol:

Right on cue.  And no you stupid fucking douchebag.  Wondering, does the urge ever come over you to just scroll past and maybe shutting the fuck up on occasion, instead of feeling the need to respond to every one of my posts with your bullshit like that inbred jughead farmer from Pennsyltucky?    :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, feelings hurt again? 

Was that what you were going for?  Sorry to disappoint you.  I was just hoping you'd spare the rest of the membership from your trolling drivel bullshit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anything else you need to get off your chest you effeminate dweeb of a man?

So because you're chubby, insecure and always are the victim like a woman, that makes him effeminate?

• Like 1