Check your account email address ×

Get Out While You Can! The Crazy PORSCHE Market is Officially FINISHED

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is what’s wrong with social media.

what does this mean? 

do you believe what he's discussing only applies to new Porsches? 

if so, you might not have been paying attention.

I look forward to buying property at a discount after selling some at market peak... Soon?  

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you've been sitting in some cash patiently waiting to make acquisitions... maybe 

Yup, but still haven't really been noticing any major shifts on Cargurus or wholesale lists like Manheim though.  Just stupid prices still.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup, but still haven't really been noticing any major shifts on Cargurus or wholesale lists like Manheim though.  Just stupid prices still.

I'm seeing vehicles prices not meeting reserve or selling with no reserve for 20%+ less than they were a few months ago.

Prices for used are normalizing, we just need a good solid recession to push the debt slaves over the edge.

Idk if J Powell will let it though.  Saw a slight dip today in CDs after reupping one last month.

This country hasn't suffered in a long time, and imo it needs to happen.  Our GOV and personal debt is unprecedented.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm seeing vehicles prices not meeting reserve or selling with no reserve for 20%+ less than they were a few months ago.

Prices for used are normalizing, we just need a good solid recession to push the debt slaves over the edge.

Idk if J Powell will let it though.  Saw a slight dip today in CDs after reupping one last month.

This country hasn't suffered in a long time, and imo it needs to happen.  Our GOV and personal debt is unprecedented.  

I hope used Porsche prices come down, they're stupid.  I hear you on the debt, many of these fuckers in Washington need to be drawn and quartered.  But its how the sausage is made in that town.  I think the odds of a recession are still less than 50% next year, many metrics are still strong.  I think the middle class has suffered enough too.  Young families need 2 good incomes to get by today much less get ahead.  Let the government and all the spending suffer, leave them alone.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Porsche it’s going anywhere.

no, if you listened they were killing it by selling shitloads of 'rare' and highly profitable models that people were financing and flipping due to low interest rates.  

maybe you just didn't watch it

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Still waiting for the GT3 market to completely tank, kind of like the lux SUV market and EV markets are doing right now.

depending on the year, and according to JayEmm they are in Britain.  have seen several on BAT not bringing all the money recently. 

wonder if this will apply to sled speculators and flippers as well.   saw some silly asking prices in 22/23

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, if you listened they were killing it by selling shitloads of 'rare' and highly profitable models that people were financing and flipping due to low interest rates.  

maybe you just didn't watch it

depending on the year, and according to JayEmm they are in Britain.  have seen several on BAT not bringing all the money recently. 

wonder if this will apply to sled speculators and flippers as well.   saw some silly asking prices in 22/23

Lol if you think MC understands anything about financials