Check your account email address ×

Colorado hiker missing for months found dead, his dog still alive by his side

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

As a cat owner, I sit in my chair and watch my cat dig a hole, shit in it, cover it and come home.

I see 20 people a day walk their dogs, stop, allow the dog to shit, then pick up the shit and take it home.

Dude I went to a buddys house that I havent been in awhile and he's got this rescue dog ....thing fucking sucks personality wise and now it has all these stupid diet restrictions he claims and feeds the thing special food special pills etc...

We go for a walk around the neighborhood im just drinking beer and talking and all a sudden the dog takes the biggest nastiest shit ive ever seen and he just sits there and proceeds to pick it up with like 3 bags ...:lol:

Never absolutely never would you catch me doing that.  :lol:

Glad my Pit shits normal in the woods . 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

yep , mine too. Was driving thru a development at work one day and some dude has his dog on a leash , shitting in the front yard.  All I could think was " what the fuck is the leash for , he could have done that by himself"

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Dude I went to a buddys house that I havent been in awhile and he's got this rescue dog ....thing fucking sucks personality wise and now it has all these stupid diet restrictions he claims and feeds the thing special food special pills etc...

We go for a walk around the neighborhood im just drinking beer and talking and all a sudden the dog takes the biggest nastiest shit ive ever seen and he just sits there and proceeds to pick it up with like 3 bags ...:lol:

Lol same my dog was a free range pooper let him out shit where he wanted in the woods. My sister use to live in an apartment that they would test the poop for dna to see who’s dog it came from then fine you lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Lol fuck that noise. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

AC likes to eat crow.

Rent fucking free.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

yep , mine too. Was driving thru a development at work one day and some dude has his dog on a leash , shitting in the front yard.  All I could think was " what the fuck is the leash for , he could have done that by himself"

When a grown ass man bends over and picks up a pile of dogshit, at that point, the dog is walking the man.

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lol same my dog was a free range pooper let him out shit where he wanted in the woods. My sister use to live in an apartment that they would test the poop for dna to see who’s dog it came from then fine you lol.

Friend in Brooklyn (30 floor apt building)says the entrance to the place is insufferable because the first thing the fucking dogs do when they get out is shit and piss on the 10 sq ft of grass in front of the joint.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Friend in Brooklyn (30 floor apt building)says the entrance to the place is insufferable because the first thing the fucking dogs do when they get out is shit and piss on the 10 sq ft of grass in front of the joint.

Sounds delightful I’ll stick to living in the woods.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Rent fucking free.

When a grown ass man bends over and picks up a pile of dogshit, at that point, the dog is walking the man.

Yeah at least Pete the Dog doesn’t like shitting near his yard so he goes out to the field