Check your account email address ×

poor benjamin

FOX spent most of yesterdays shows talking about White House leaks.....meanwhile Trump is leaking intel to the fuckin Russians.

FOX news is so fucked up while the house is engulfed in flames they are picking out curtains.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben wikileaks is Russian controlled propaganda. The sooner you realize the better off you will be.

Nope , wikileaks has been telling the world the truth since its inception and you have bought the braindead narrative from your DNC puppets hook line and sinker

• Like 1

Ben spent yesterday stockpiling bodies from the sites dem-tards.  And now they hate him for it.

Jesus.....it was so bad I just stayed out of a lot of it.  I didn't want to get hit with a stray bullet or shrapnel.

Slinger, Vinney, MC, Spinner, Ice, SR, all piled up like rotten fucking cord wood outside Ben's back door.  JESUS....FUCKING BLOODBATH!!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope , wikileaks has been telling the world the truth since its inception and you have bought the braindead narrative from your DNC puppets hook line and sinker

Through the Russian sieve first

Just now, Mainecat said:

Through the Russian sieve first

nope , the panama papers exposed a ton of russian corruption ....you sir have been duped again 

Also MC , I dont care if it is the fucking Russians hacking and exposing corruption here in the US .....as long as the corruption is exposed. You are just shitting yourself because it was your beloved DNC that was hacked this time. If they had hacked the RNC you would be screaming from the top of the mountain about how good wikileaks is and every single person here knows it ......now go lay down old man

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Also MC , I dont care if it is the fucking Russians hacking and exposing corruption here in the US .....as long as the corruption is exposed. You are just shitting yourself because it was your beloved DNC that was hacked this time. If they had hacked the RNC you would be screaming from the top of the mountain about how good wikileaks is 

I dont care about the DNC they propped up the Corporate shill Clinton

• Platinum Contributing Member

There are a few at FoxNews who are not falling into the trap of the establishment class but many there are.  

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Soooo a Trump / Russia story comes out to over shadow the Seth story? Shocker!

the thread was sarcasm dude. the only reason the story didn't make any legit headlines is because it's BS.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben spent yesterday stockpiling bodies from the sites dem-tards.  And now they hate him for it.

Jesus.....it was so bad I just stayed out of a lot of it.  I didn't want to get hit with a stray bullet or shrapnel.

Slinger, Vinney, MC, Spinner, Ice, SR, all piled up like rotten fucking cord wood outside Ben's back door.  JESUS....FUCKING BLOODBATH!!!!

I suspect the only thing ben stockpiled yesterday was empty coors light cans.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the thread was sarcasm dude. the only reason the story didn't make any legit headlines is because it's BS.

You wouldn't recognize a legit story if it bit you in the ass.  FACT.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

maxresdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You wouldn't recognize a legit story if it bit you in the ass.  FACT.  

oh stfu tom. you're like the repukes in DC, realize trump is a bad apple but reluctant to say much. only it's because of your pals here in CE. I'd bet a paycheck you don't act as stupid outside of here as you do in here. :news:

Just now, f7ben said:

THE GREAT A POWERFUL SLINGER OF OZ HAS SPOKEN..... IF YOU SEE HILLARY FOR WHAT SHE IS YOU MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER !!!!!!!

you and tom have a lot in common. not as dumb as you portray yourselves to be in here, for risk of being viewed as a "libtard" by your rww friends. damn pussies :lol: