Check your account email address ×

poor benjamin

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you and tom have a lot in common. not as dumb as you portray yourselves to be in here, for risk of being viewed as a "libtard" by your rww friends. damn pussies :lol:

I dont try to fit everyone into boxes , thats a partisan hack trait. You however are a DNC meat puppet , no different than the meat puppets on the right. Also I can pretty much just safely assume if the government is telling me something they want me to view as important its a safe bet I am being lied to. Anyone with a brain would come to the same conclusion.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont try to fit everyone into boxes , thats a partisan hack trait. You however are a DNC meat puppet , no different than the meat puppets on the right. Also I can pretty much just safely assume if the government is telling me something they want me to view as important its a safe bet I am being lied to. Anyone with a brain would come to the same conclusion.

bhent FTW

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh stfu tom. you're like the repukes in DC, realize trump is a bad apple but reluctant to say much. only it's because of your pals here in CE. I'd bet a paycheck you don't act as stupid outside of here as you do in here. :news:

Here is the deal with me.  I want Trump to be successful, just like I wanted Obama to be successful.  A successful president is good for the country.  A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World.  Those are some of the things that are important to me.  To achieve any of those things we need a good leader in the White House.  So far Trump is not proving to be much of a leader in these respects but I'm not ready to say he is as bad as Obama was.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

oh stfu tom. you're like the repukes in DC, realize trump is a bad apple but reluctant to say much. only it's because of your pals here in CE. I'd bet a paycheck you don't act as stupid outside of here as you do in here. :news:

:lol: You and your "I'd bet a paycheck" shit again. You like losing eh? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You and your "I'd bet a paycheck" shit again. You like losing eh? 

It's so comical. :lol: 

Hey slinger.  I'd bet a paycheck you do act as stupid outside of here as you do in here. :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's so comical. :lol: 

Hey slinger.  I'd bet a paycheck you do act as stupid outside of here as you do in here. :bc: 

:lol2:No there's a safe bet

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Here is the deal with me.  I want Trump to be successful, just like I wanted Obama to be successful.  A successful president is good for the country.  A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World.  Those are some of the things that are important to me.  To achieve any of those things we need a good leader in the White House.  So far Trump is not proving to be much of a leader in these respects but I'm not ready to say he is as bad as Obama was.  

I pretty much agree.  I didn't vote for Obama in 08 but wasn't all that pleased with the alternate so, when Obama won, I figured hell, it's time for a change and followed his progress for three years giving him plenty of breathing room for errors due to the state of the economy then.  By year three, I'd seen enough.  By year four...I wanted him gone.  His re-election was astounding to me....all the praise of the media brought him that cause his REAL numbers and successes sure as fuck weren't worthy...but I digress...

My point is, those of us with a rational mind feel just like your post says, let's give the POTUS a chance.  Democracy has spoken and his administration's success means we all succeed, or at least the ones that want to.  HOWEVER, we ARE NOT seeing anything like that.  We are seeing massive divide.  This lands at the feet of the Dems...ALL OF IT.  And the push back is what they saw in November...and I'm guessing it won't be any different starting next year.  It's disgusting as I've seen many chances the Dems and their precious media could clean up, fess up, an actually start to regain momentum and trust again with the voters that went Trump.  Instead, petulant little bratty children.  

Oh well, we'll see how this all turns out.  I think Trump is doing fine all things considered.  His fumbles are grossly exaggerated.  Highmark and others here have done an excellent job with past articles and stories pointing out his predecessors equaled and numerous blunders that were never shown this type of magnification by the lefts precious media.  No other president has ever had to endure this type of mutiny by the media.  EVER.  Much less one that is not used to it and is certainly not used to the political super structure he is slowly tearing apart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I already know the deal with you. you did not give obama a chance, so quit acting like you did. obama also acted in a much more professional manner, was far less divisive, thicker skinned, a lot less of a liar, a lot less "dangerous", etc etc etc than the dipshit we have in office now. in addition, trump is hardly doing any of the things in bold. yet after all of that, you defend trump 24/7. so save your nonsense, you're fooling nobody but the rwws you're trying so hard to impress.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

no, a dnc meat puppet wouldn't have voted for sanders over Hillary. :news: I just happen to live in reality, you fantasy. :bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I already know the deal with you. you did not give obama a chance, so quit acting like you did. obama also acted in a much more professional manner, was far less divisive, thicker skinned, a lot less of a liar, a lot less "dangerous", etc etc etc than the dipshit we have in office now. in addition, trump is hardly doing any of the things in bold. yet after all of that, you defend trump 24/7. so save your nonsense, you're fooling nobody but the rwws you're trying so hard to impress.

Obama was a fucking disaster , worst recovery from a recession in the history of the US. Just a foreign policy and domestic policy disaster from top to bottom. It would take trump starting a major war to be worse

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, a dnc meat puppet wouldn't have voted for sanders over Hillary. :news: I just happen to live in reality, you fantasy. :bc:

:lol: you are just too dumb for words 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obama was a fucking disaster , worst recovery from a recession in the history of the US. Just a foreign policy and domestic policy disaster from top to bottom. It would take trump starting a major war to be worse

:lol: you are just too dumb for words 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong on the bold,  he may have been less divisive but he was very divisive.