Check your account email address ×

Mike’s plan for social security.

Its fiscal year 2020 budget plan, which was issued when Johnson helmed the group, included a number of controversial proposals. It called for raising the full retirement age to 69, up from 67, and the early retirement age to 64, up from 62.

Another 100 billion to Israel and Ukraine

OH YES PLEASE MOAR WAR!!! 

5 minutes later 

S.S is broke and people need to work longer!!  Work until you’re dead!!!!

Fuck every Republican 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your man Mike is 52. Your battle is with the Gen x guy not the boomers. You know …….the guy in your mirror.

It's not Mike silly...you guys already robbed the social security coffers. 

"Or me"

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Another 100 billion to Israel and Ukraine

OH YES PLEASE MOAR WAR!!! 

5 minutes later 

S.S is broke and people need to work longer!!  Work until you’re dead!!!!

Fuck every Republican 

Actually, the money currently proposed to Israel (which I oppose) is, as proposed by the bill by (fuck every) republicans comes right from the 87 billion given to the IRS.

34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's not Mike silly...you guys already robbed the social security coffers. 

"Or me"

“Robbed” implies taking something that didn’t belong to you. Which makes your statement full of shit. A better approach would be to adapt to the changing redistribution of wealth that’s occurred in America over the last 20 to 30 years and dock those who are the grifted few. But of course the republicans don’t want that. In fact they go as far as to cripple the one agency that could hold those at the top of the wealth distribution pyramid accountable. 

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Actually, the money currently proposed to Israel (which I oppose) is, as proposed by the bill by (fuck every) republicans comes right from the 87 billion given to the IRS.

I’d rather the irs had it 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

“Robbed” implies taking something that didn’t belong to you. Which makes your statement full of shit. A better approach would be to adapt to the changing redistribution of wealth that’s occurred in America over the last 20 to 30 years and dock those who are the grifted few. But of course the republicans don’t want that. In fact they go as far as to cripple the one agency that could hold those at the top of the wealth distribution pyramid accountable. 

Your generation spent monies from social security on other shit so yes stole....had they invested the money they would have been able to weather the population bust.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Its cute that you think its only republicans that have created a tax code beneficial to them.  You think the expansion of IRS will mean influential wealthy democraps will be targeted?  :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Your generation spent monies from social security on other shit so yes stole....had they invested the money they would have been able to weather the population bust.

That of course is a myth. Totally untrue. The fund hasn’t been robbed. Also, the money has been invested and has increased its worth through this process.

But back to the real issue and the fix. Republicans and democrats have it within their power to fix social security. The gop wants to raise retirement age. The Democrats want a tax burden on the wealthy. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its cute that you think its only republicans that have created a tax code beneficial to them.  You think the expansion of IRS will mean influential wealthy democraps will be targeted?  :lmao: 

I don’t have an issue with the IRS expanding and modernizing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This thread shows just how selfish some here are.

Says the guy who used every legal means possible to avoid paying SS.  :lol:   That's fucking rich. 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d like to know who I robbed lol.  Paid into SS for 50 years and haven’t taken a dime yet.  

GenX’ers are just angry, miserable humans. I’m sure there’s a psychology involved. I just can’t find it within me to care. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GenX’ers are just angry, miserable humans. I’m sure there’s a psychology involved. I just can’t find it within me to care. 

It’s the weirdest narrative ever.  They raised the FRA for most of us too.  Aren’t these same Gen Xs raising all these panty waisted Gen Z gender confused types?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It’s the weirdest narrative ever.  They raised the FRA for most of us too.  Aren’t these same Gen Xs raising all these panty waisted Gen Z gender confused types?

Yes they are. Never heard of such a thing when I was in high school. They’re even raising their kids to be furries. Fucking helicopter parents. 

• Haha 1