Check your account email address ×

Blizzard Nor'Eastr trailer

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah that's what I always thought, my current ones are 101 but even the Nitro is 98 or 99.

I think that you do give up some width as soon as you put a top on an open trailer. Probably around 4" :dunno:

• Like 1

Holy shitballs trailers have gotten ridiculously expensive.  Brother and I bought a 7x14 v nose 10-12 years ago to just haul the sleds north with, for 3 grand.  I bet its still worth 5 based on what they want for a new one.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy shitballs trailers have gotten ridiculously expensive.  Brother and I bought a 7x14 v nose 10-12 years ago to just haul the sleds north with, for 3 grand.  I bet its still worth 5 based on what they want for a new one.  :lol: 

Just sold a 2013 Mission Hybrid for what I paid for it new. So yeah the same model new is twice what I paid back then.

Sleds are frikkin crazy too.

Edited by Mainecat

I have a Triton Elite 101 with a cover.  Inside dim of the cover is 99.50".  Two newer sled will fit but there's not much extra room.  Also plan ahead if you're thinking of getting a longer track sled.  I bought 12ft long trailer because I've owner 144 Assaults in the past.

20231104_163709.jpg

20231104_163737.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member

@Doug you ID is about an inch bigger than the Blizzard I'm looking at. I really like the nose of the Bkizzardd, seems to give me a lot more usable room for things a lawn tractor, atv or whatever. I'll prolly pull the trigger on it.   :bc:

• Gold Member

My 12’ hybrid Snopro is 98 1/4” inside. My Matryx and wife’s new g5 Ski doo are both 48 inches wide overall. So no worries, but add some wider skis or adjust the Ras x Ski doo skis to their widest position and it will get pretty tight. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

My 12’ hybrid Snopro is 98 1/4” inside. My Matryx and wife’s new g5 Ski doo are both 48 inches wide overall. So no worries, but add some wider skis or adjust the Ras x Ski doo skis to their widest position and it will get pretty tight. 

Yeah that's my worry. I have a 22 XCR and I bought the Poo Gripper skis for it and I'm looking for a 2015-17 500-600 something as a back up. I dont wanna fuck myself. But I think we can figure a way to make it work if Ibha e too. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah that's my worry. I have a 22 XCR and I bought the Poo Gripper skis for it and I'm looking for a 2015-17 500-600 something as a back up. I dont wanna fuck myself. But I think we can figure a way to make it work if Ibha e too. 

As long as only one sled has grippers you shouldn't have a issue.  In my case where I have a tilt top you have the support brackets to drive around to compensate for.  Being a fixed top for you you won't have to compensate for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

https://blizzardmfg.com/index.php/trailers/snowmobile/crossover

This may give you some additional information.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Doug said:

https://blizzardmfg.com/index.php/trailers/snowmobile/crossover

This may give you some additional information.

Thanks! I have that and we measured it today while I watched. I like the trailer so I guess it's just tome to open up my wallet.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I had Mohawks on my assault...I would load the buddy sled first and ride up over the ski just a tad...it's plastic on plastic no worries. 

33 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I had Mohawks on my assault...I would load the buddy sled first and ride up over the ski just a tad...it's plastic on plastic no worries. 

A trick a buddy would do is load one sled and then put a 2 x 6 down next to the ski and load the 2nd sled riding one ski on the 2 x 6.  That raises the ski up on the 2nd sled so your not ski on ski where the overlap is.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Doug said:

A trick a buddy would do is load one sled and then put a 2 x 6 down next to the ski and load the 2nd sled riding one ski on the 2 x 6.  That raises the ski up on the 2nd sled so your not ski on ski where the overlap is.

The old man did that same trick 50 years ago when his FA400 wouldn't fit on the trailer with the TNTs lol

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Doug said:

Yeah that's basically what I had in mind.

9 hours ago, Doug said:

Normally put it under the one already loaded as the carbide tends to just push it off the trailer otherwise.  Same result 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...