Check your account email address ×

Trump 'Confused' by His Former Lawyers Pleading Guilty

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Like making pedophelia illegal and not allowing men in womans sports? Ohh I forgot you like to have sex with children.

@HSR this is the type of bullshit you and the rest of admin need to get your arms around.  It’s pretty sick someone makes this  type of accusation which only serves to trivialize such an appalling issue. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@HSR this is the type of bullshit you and the rest of admin need to get your arms around.  It’s pretty sick someone makes this  type of accusation which only serves to trivialize such an appalling issue. 

Its exactly the same thing you do.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can dish it out but can't take it? Typical whimpering woke liberal brat, go cry to mommy you feral pussy. Does your girlfriend change yout belts on the trail too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stinkipinki said:

Can dish it out but can't take it? Typical whimpering woke liberal brat, go cry to mommy you feral pussy. Does your girlfriend change yout belts on the trail too?

You weren’t even talking to me :lol: There’s nobody on here who’s gonna say I can’t take it.  Clean up your bullshit :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck that... Make him a moderator!!! 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/60652-site-rules/&do=findComment&comment=1645596 

Someone around here needs to clean house of all the blatant and obvious pedophiles from this snowmobile website!!!! 

:roflcrying:

8 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Like making pedophelia illegal and not allowing men in womans sports? Ohh I forgot you like to have sex with children.

Warning for everyone here, post stuff like this and you too will get a forced vacation. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Warning for everyone here, post stuff like this and you too will get a forced vacation. 

Thank you, Joel!  I hadn't read the thread until I got the notification that he had been given a warning. 

:bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Thank you, Joel!  I hadn't read the thread until I got the notification that he had been given a warning. 

:bc:

a warning?

warning-lights.gif

how many of those are we allowed, just out of curiosity... asking for a friend. 

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a warning?

warning-lights.gif

how many of those are we allowed, just out of curiosity... asking for a friend. 

Ask Joel.  I will back whatever he says or does. That was our agreement from day one.  For the record I personally agree with what was done here. There's zero need to get that personal and call someone a pedophile. There are plenty of other derogatory names to choose from.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Do you think its time to update the "guidelines"?  Comments like fucking peoples wives with aids, incest, and others get a pass, but this one has the flag go off?  At least if you are going to give warnings, I think it would be helpful to spell out those guidelines a little more clearly, and/or enforce them more consistently.  JMO

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you think its time to update the "guidelines"?  Comments like fucking peoples wives with aids, incest, and others get a pass, but this one has the flag go off?  At least if you are going to give warnings, I think it would be helpful to spell out those guidelines a little more clearly, and/or enforce them more consistently.  JMO

some things are or should just be common f'ng sense and decency.  Stinki has been called out for using the 'pedo' nonsense with no justification numerous times by multiple members, just fwiw.  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop with your fucking non-stop whining.  I called out the post and glad to see many people agree.  If you see a post that you think crossed the line like I did - call it out.  Until then grab a hanky and wipe your tears away :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1