Check your account email address ×

Trump 'Confused' by His Former Lawyers Pleading Guilty

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

some things are or should just common f'ng sense and decency.  Stinki has been called out for using the 'pedo' nonsense with no justification numerous times by multiple members, just fwiw.  

Absolutely.  Yet there are a few others here that have still missed that memo.  It goes a bit being pedo comments.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  Yet there are a few others here that have still missed that memo.  It goes a bit being pedo comments.

I get your perspective and don't participate in it.. and I'm an asshole.  

Now, about that boat, you fat SkiDoo riding faggot... :roflcrying:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you think its time to update the "guidelines"?  Comments like fucking peoples wives with aids, incest, and others get a pass, but this one has the flag go off?  At least if you are going to give warnings, I think it would be helpful to spell out those guidelines a little more clearly, and/or enforce them more consistently.  JMO

The problem is that Joel is the only guy that is going to enforce whatever rules we have. I'm just not going to be put in that position again. HSR hasn't wanted to do anything since he was coined the hall monitor. Any action that he takes would be questioned at this point.

Remember the rule ' don't piss off Rob '?  Well, don't piss off Joel. :dunno:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Stop with your fucking non-stop whining.  I called out the post and glad to see many people agree.  If you see a post that you think crossed the line like I did - call it out.  Until grab an hanky and wipe your tears away :thumbsup:

That's just going to make him whine more.  7th grade shit.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I get your perspective and don't participate in it.. and I'm an asshole.  

Now, about that boat, you fat SkiDoo riding faggot... :roflcrying:

You're not an asshole, just annoyingly liberal on purpose some times.  And quit calling me fat, I'm not fat. :lol:  :bc: 

Don't get me started on the boat.  Headed down to the shoreline shortly to see if I can figure out why the starboard motor won't engage forward gear.

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Stop with your fucking non-stop whining.  I called out the post and glad to see many people agree.  If you see a post that you think crossed the line like I did - call it out.  Until then grab a hanky and wipe your tears away :thumbsup:

So did I you fucking moron.  I called out posts and people agreed with me as well.  Now fuck off you fucking weirdo.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're not an asshole, just annoyingly liberal on purpose some times.  And quit calling me fat, I'm not fat. :lol:  :bc: 

Don't get me started on the boat.  Headed down to the shoreline shortly to see if I can figure out why the starboard motor won't engage forward gear.

when I have the conservatives and the liberals coming at me at the same time here, that's a good day.  🏆

fat or obese... just pick one you chubby fuck. 

check the fuses... :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when I have the conservatives and the liberals coming at me at the same time here, that's a good day.  🏆

fat or obese... just pick one you chubby fuck. 

check the fuses... :lol:

My problem is that I am a conservative that roots for the underdog. I think everyone knows what an awkward position that puts me in here on FS  :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

My problem is that I am a conservative that roots for the underdog. I think everyone knows what an awkward position that puts me in here on FS  :lol:

as I see modern politics, there are no winners... especially for us, the citizens.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as I see modern politics, there are no winners... especially for us, the citizens.

Democracy is a winner.  Authoritarianism isn’t.  You decide :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So did I you fucking moron.  I called out posts and people agreed with me as well.  Now fuck off you fucking weirdo.

You’re problem is you have the ‘cry wolf syndrome’ :lol: