Check your account email address ×

Just logged in to see if any of you morons still support Trump

I'd say maybe 2 or 3 people actually support him , probably about the same number that did originally. You know that calling out Hillary as a liar and pathetic criminal is not support of Trump right?????

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well?

:lol:

They are dropping fast. There was an entire thread where the only one dumb enough to defend Trump was Zambo.

They have stepped up their campaign to blame someone else for their stupid decision to vote for Trump.

But sadly they still cling to the belief that Clinton was more corrupt and incompetent than Trump.

Trump will have to use the Nuclear launch codes to take out Trump tower before these dumb asses will admit he is incompetent.

He'll send Spicer out to say it was a pre-emptive strike

against Mooslems that moved in next door and kept cooking currie.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd say maybe 2 or 3 people actually support him , probably about the same number that did originally. You know that calling out Hillary as a liar and pathetic criminal is not support of Trump right?????

Only 2 or 3 people here supported him originally?

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Don't kid yourself Ice - most of the clowns on here support him either directly or through their delusional pursuit of the perfect candidate.  

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Only 2 or 3 people here supported him originally?

:lmao:

I think so , pretty sure momo was the only one that actually liked him :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what's up ice? yeah alot still support him but many are finally having some doubts. none will ever admit they'd vote for Hillary if they could do it over again, but some would. :news:

not a single person here would vote for Hillary that didnt already .....I would bet anything on that 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and I'd say you're full of shit, seeing what they see with trump now.

you just cant get it through your skull , you dont have to support either of them and most didnt 

Just now, f7ben said:

you just cant get it through your skull , you dont have to support either of them and most didnt 

Fill me in on the third party progress :lol:  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don't kid yourself Ice - most of the clowns on here support him either directly or through their delusional pursuit of the perfect candidate.  

Oh yeah and some of us are secrete Hillary voters that also voted for Donald while being closet Liberals supporting Trump. Or some stupid ass shit like that. Fucking idiots:lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

well then they must be OK with trump, cause a vote for someone else wouldn't do jack shit ya god damn simpleton.

ice should stick around more to see all this comedy from these clowns.

He should 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Skidooski said:

Oh yeah and some of us are secrete Hillary voters that also voted for Donald while being closet Liberals supporting Trump. Or some stupid ass shit like that. Fucking idiots:lol: 

you're not included in that group. you voted Hillary the first time around, just don't have the balls to admit it.

• Like 1

ice should stick around more to see all this comedy from these clowns.

***Translation 

Please please please stick around because I can't hack this place up all on my own and SnowRider is a useless cunt and MC has run out of stamina

• Like 1