Check your account email address ×

Just logged in to see if any of you morons still support Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

you're not included in that group. you voted Hillary the first time around, just don't have the balls to admit it.

Maybe I voted for Hillary 1993 too :lmao: 

skidooski I, nor anyone else, need any help owing the shit out of you bozos. sbyl.

When all you dipshits do is say :owned: then believe it, yeah, I suppose you do think your doing good

Just now, SnowRider said:

That's Momo :lol: 

The you must be the dead deer guy then :owned: 

Wisconsin right?  

Edited by Skidooski

.7ben graduated from the new trump university, majoring in investigations, during your absence. his first job was a success, as he single handedly cracked the Russia/trump connections. Russia had nothing to do with it, it was a guy that worked for Hillary, and once she found out he was feeding wikileaks information, she had him killed.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

.7ben graduated from the new trump university, majoring in investigations, during your absence. his first job was a success, as he single handedly cracked the Russia/trump connections. Russia had nothing to do with it, it was a guy that worked for Hillary, and once she found out, she had him killed.

I've seen waaaay more far fetched stories come from you though whilst you tried to connect them dots at times :news: 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well then they must be OK with trump, cause a vote for someone else wouldn't do jack shit ya god damn simpleton.

"If you dont support our fascist criminal piece of shit you are responsible for the other fascist criminal piece of shit"

Said every brain dead partisan piece of down syndrome bootlicking fuck ever 

now fuck off you twat , you are too dumb to converse with .....I'd rather try and talk sense into momo

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's up ice? yeah alot still support him but many are finally having some doubts. none will ever admit they'd vote for Hillary if they could do it over again, but some would. :news:

Same old for the most part.  I bought my boys some mini bikes so we've been having fun with that.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"If you dont support our fascist criminal piece of shit you are responsible for the other fascist criminal piece of shit"

Said every brain dead partisan piece of down syndrome bootlicking fuck ever 

now fuck off you twat , you are too dumb to converse with .....I'd rather try and talk sense into momo

how you can always manage to revert back to the idiot well to drink more water is downright comical.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how you can always manage to revert back to the idiot well to drink more water is downright comical.

english you retarded motherfucker .....type in it

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Great choices you guys had, Trump or Hillary.  Remember that.

Not really.  How many Republican candidates were there?  Trump didn't have to get picked as the GOP Pres Candidate.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Not really.  How many Republican candidates were there?  Trump didn't have to get picked as the GOP Pres Candidate.

Neither did Hillary.  Anyone else would have won either way.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really? the repukes had a whole group of candidates to pick from, many more qualified than bozo trump.

Trump doesn't seem to have any qualifications judging by the debacle of his first 100 days.  The guy is an incompetent and ignorant moron with the attention span of a flea and an ego the size of the Empire State Building.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump doesn't seem to have any qualifications judging by the debacle of his first 100 days.  The guy is an incompetent and ignorant moron with the attention span of a flea and an ego the size of the Empire State Building.

:lies::lies:more :lies: and :bullshit: from ICEWelcher