Check your account email address ×

Bidenomics…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s still a lot of good deals. ALDIs has amazing prices on really good quality produce. 

Been meaning to finally check out a local ALDI's

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fucking Boomers and their excuses. 

Derp good deals out there derp . Prices up everywhere but I find the "deals" shuffling around wasting time. 

Boomers have lived through numerous recessions. We don’t find it necessary to whine and cry like little fucking cunts over things that we have zero control over. Instead we leaned to improvise. It’s a helluva concept. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Boomers have lived through numerous recessions. We don’t find it necessary to whine and cry like little fucking cunts over things that we have zero control over. Instead we leaned to improvise. It’s a helluva concept. 

Yeah sure you Guys are truly amazing ...

my $40k house in 1975 is now worth $260k I did it derp derp derp. 

On 10/26/2023 at 8:40 AM, SnowRider said:

Is kicking ass :snack:

JUST IN: US GDP soared to a blockbuster 4.9% in Q3. That’s the highest since the end of 2021 and a big uptick from 2.1% in Q2.

Strong consumer spending and gov’t spending drove the growth.

Bottom line: No recession in sight.

https://x.com/byheatherlong/status/1717519421466448075?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

A person who claims to be highly educated should have knowledge to understand why he shouldn't post such stupid things.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im sure it is. Hopefully you got a couple million in the bank too since you have no overhead. :news:

My fixed expenses are amazingly low. I can’t say that I have a couple mil in the bank, but it’s enough. My #1 expense is vehicle maintenance and that varies. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My fixed expenses are amazingly low. I can’t say that I have a couple mil in the bank, but it’s enough. My #1 expense is vehicle maintenance and that varies. 

A friend of mine just started what youve been doing. His wife passed away after a long illness and he said fuck it and sold his company and everything else. Bought a travel trailer and a truck. 

Talked to him last night. Hes presently boondocking at Alamo lake in AZ.

• Like 2

These are popping up everywhere.  Cost you nothing and you don’t even have to get out of your Escalade.  Pop the hatch and they load you right up! 
Sure sign of a booming economy….free food!  

0ACB4E16-432A-4183-9F38-AB397FBBA4E8.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

These are popping up everywhere.  Cost you nothing and you don’t even have to get out of your Escalade.  Pop the hatch and they load you right up! 

Heard they are increasing in even the nicer neighborhoods  :wtf: 

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Heard they are increasing in even the nicer neighborhoods  :wtf: 

Yes.  Wife was showing me on FB last night.  People on there asking for food to feed their kids. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers want to cut snap benefits. 

Dems want to vote for idiots who destroy the economy with their shit policies and then want gopers to privately fund them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

This is ‘t new or novel.  Good way for stores to move product that would otherwise be thrown away.  Here they charge $20 for a boat load and is available one Saturday/month.  My kids volunteer.  Offers there  are people in line that can easily afford regular groceries.  Others - it’s a welcome perk and necessary.  

So we are suppose to feel sorry for someone in line for groceries while sitting in their $50,000 vehicle?   You’re grasping at straws but then again you get hard over Tudor :lol: 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I drizzle this shit on my popcorn you paupers... :pc:

https://www.chefspencil.com/most-expensive-butter/ 

AMERICA!!!

We bought some truffle butter when we were in Italy a few months ago That was produced at the farm that grew the truffles and raised the cows that produced the butter. That is some good shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

A friend of mine just started what youve been doing. His wife passed away after a long illness and he said fuck it and sold his company and everything else. Bought a travel trailer and a truck. 

Talked to him last night. Hes presently boondocking at Alamo lake in AZ.

It’s not for everyone. Extroverts would probably suffer. I spent 5 days on some old mining roads this last summer near Cooke city. Didn’t see another human for any of those 5 days. That was the longest. This winter I’ll bounce back down to Baja Mexico for some time beach time. 

• Like 2