Check your account email address ×

Heartwarming Story About Law Enforcement

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

I guess there are still some small\remote enough communities where you can just disappear or be disappeared.

I know someone who worked in Southern Louisiana in a hospital and said racisism is still very strong down there she had an injured white man come into her hospital and say NO N!ggers were allowed to talk to or touch him only white people can help him..... WTF

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but racism and the good old boy network is still alive and well in Mississippi.

Most racist state I've ever visited... By far.

A lot of southern states still are, ever see the movie "The Green Book" ??? good movie......... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

A lot of southern states still are, ever see the movie "The Green Book" ??? good movie......... :thumbsup:

Yessir

I've spent a lot of time in the dirty South, off the beaten path and amongst 'the people'. 

MS, hands down winner... loser.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

LMAO... 🤣

You guys always play the sympathy card for the worst actors.....this guy was a step lower than George Floyd. :lol:. Cops did us a favor and rid society and taxpayers of this filth.      Always committing crimes, in and out of jail...just worthless....they found PCP and methamphetamine in his system.

Only problem I have with this whole situation is that instead of a shallow grave # 672.....they should have dumped his body in the ocean to benefit the fish.   Maybe the drive was too far:lmao:

Screenshot_20231026_193046_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_193112_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_202856_Chrome.jpg