Check your account email address ×

The best of friends.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

He admitted it on Howard Stern, proudly I might add. No full court media press needed. To even brush it off as "assuming it goes with the territory" is also kind of a flaky response.

The only correct answer is 'no I wouldn't do that and Trump was WAY out of bounds thinking that this was acceptable behaviour". You could do this and still support his political policies, but still be able to admit he has no morals when it comes to females of any age, including his own daughter.

Yet he still lands one off the most beautiful women in the world, and no doubt the most beautiful first lady that we’ve ever had, because he’s a creep? You are free to think that. I don’t agree.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

He admitted it on Howard Stern, proudly I might add. No full court media press needed. To even brush it off as "assuming it goes with the territory" is also kind of a flaky response.

The only correct answer is 'no I wouldn't do that and Trump was WAY out of bounds thinking that this was acceptable behaviour". You could do this and still support his political policies, but still be able to admit he has no morals when it comes to females of any age, including his own daughter.

No I wouldn't do that and Trump was WAY out of bounds thinking that this was acceptable behavior.

:thumbsup:

Why do you Canucks always add a U to shit ? :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

His reading comprehension fades quickly when he's after a big "gotcha moment" :news:

Technical question for you,,, do you find better performance using 87 oct vs. 91 oct when you are trying to light fires??? Does higher octane= more drama?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trumpers are always in deflection mode. It doesnt matter what he's done. Very democrat like and the strangest phenomenon.  Republicans were never like this before Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet he still lands one off the most beautiful women in the world

Oh I'm sure she married him because he was the most Alpha, handsome and fit man she was ever propositioned by. C'mon man, you know what money does. That should be as obvious to you as it is to the rest of the world.

You are trying to change the subject here. Stormy Daniels was all just smoke too I bet.

He was admittedly out of line and even then you feel the need to defend his actions by spinning and deflecting. His wife plays no part in this and I'm sure she is as disgusted by those action as most people are.

Trump is a perv, by all definitions. It won't hurt to admit that :bc: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yup no doubt Trump is a perv, that isn't even up for debate. His actions speak for themselves. Zero respect for women in general.

Have you seen the memes you post? Not judging, but you are...

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Have you seen the memes you post? Not judging, but you are...

Dude memes are just that ,,, memes. I just post what I find humoUrous :lmao: Please don't try and read anything into it :bc: I was already accused of being a lifelong cokehead for posting memes. Please don't take them serious or I'll have to add one of them stupid disclaimers made specifically for people like you:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude memes are just that ,,, memes. I just post what I find humoUrous :lmao: Please don't try and read anything into it :bc: I was already accused of being a lifelong cokehead for posting memes. Please don't take them serious or I'll have to add one of them stupid disclaimers made specifically for people like you:thumbsup:

Kind of....but we all find things humorous because there is a hint of truth. You "really" respected women, you wouldn't post alot of that stuff..

How would your wife feel about some of that stuff...I guarentee she doesn't see "all" of them. My wife has a good sense of humor but some of the memes I like are way over the line....so to judge Trump, look in a mirror.  Imagine yourself running for Office with the memes you have put out...what would people say.

To me, beauty pageants are just a way of displaying meat anyhow. It starts when they're very young and is despicable in my mind. I doubt that sponsors or a large number of parents could give a rats ass if a high up of the committees comes in the room at any time. I don't understand how a parent can parade around a 4 yr old that's made up to look way older around people "judging" the kid. Fucking sickos. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh I'm sure she married him because he was the most Alpha, handsome and fit man she was ever propositioned by. C'mon man, you know what money does. That should be as obvious to you as it is to the rest of the world.

Thought you said he was broke, so now he has money?

IMG_3886.jpeg

IMG_4142.webp

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Kind of....but we all find things humorous because there is a hint of truth. You "really" respected women, you wouldn't post alot of that stuff..

How would your wife feel about some of that stuff...I guarentee she doesn't see "all" of them. My wife has a good sense of humor but some of the memes I like are way over the line....so to judge Trump, look in a mirror.  Imagine yourself running for Office with the memes you have put out...what would people say.

You are such a fucking faggot 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, toslow said:

Thought you said he was broke, so now he has money?

Where did I say he was broke?  Do you have a quote of mine because I don't recall posting that.

If not, take the win anyway. You seem desperate for one :bc:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

This may possibly be the lamest , most pathetic attempt at position assigning I have ever seen on the inrerwebs,,,,,ever.

You're joking right??????? Right???????

Seriously???????????

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

:lol: WTF :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm flabbergasted right now holy fuck :lmao:

:lol:

You better watch out if you decide to run for mayor of your town one day!

Those memes will come back to haunt you!