Check your account email address ×

Powell…

Just now, Deephaven said:

Talking people and leaders.  Literally trump was in every newspaper in Germany, england and France everyday and it was always negative.  It's all the euros talked about.  Biden they just feel bad for but generally respect him otherwise.  

Who would trust him?  You want to be able to Trust your allies and Trump sells people out constantly. He doesn’t respect his own soldiers, why would he respect a foreign country’s? So they were right to mistrust him. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s True. Most satirical media has fun at the expense of the US President regardless of who they are.  

Hillbilly jokes about Carter and Clinton.  
Old jokes about Reagan, clumsy jokes about Ford.  
war criminal jokes about Bush…. Wait, those weren’t jokes. 

But yeah As much as the right want to Pretend Trump is smart, he has little respect abroad.  You can see his buddy Putin smirking the whole time. 

You left out Obama you fucking cuck. What did they say about the Black Messiah?  :read:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Talking people and leaders.  Literally trump was in every newspaper in Germany, england and France everyday and it was always negative.  It's all the euros talked about.  Biden they just feel bad for but generally respect him otherwise.  

And that goes back to Globalism, The European countries hated that Trump withdrew from the Paris accord, and was backing away from the UN until those countries started paying their fair share, They loved under Obama how much America turned into a cash cow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was portrayed as bad by the fake news?

You don't say.:lol:

Still with the fake news?  Even after Fox has admitted they lied and are on record as attempting to avoid a lawsuit by saying no rational person would believe Tucker?  
You poor, sad, gullible POS.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Still with the fake news?  Even after Fox has admitted they lied and are on record as attempting to avoid a lawsuit by saying no rational person would believe Tucker?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

Yeah CNN and the rest never lie :lol:

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A complete joke.  That being said Europe laughed way more at trump than Biden.  They feel Biden is old and out of it but that Trump was a fool and awful for America.

I don't even know where to begin to unpack such a ridiculous statement.  Wow.  You're Europes spokesman now?  We are supposed to give a shit what "Europe" thinks?  You have proof and statistics to back that up?  Come on man.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You left out Obama you fucking cuck. What did they say about the Black Messiah?  :read:

Probably not much. It was a collective sigh of relief after the war crime years. Lots of allies lost soldiers by Trusting Bush. For a short time Merca seemed less insane and more trustworthy. 

I gotta say one of the low points was Trump trying to use the two michaels as a bargaining tool for his gain even though they were picked up in retaliation for Canada arresting someone at the request of the US.  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stick to cbc and cp24.

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Probably not much. It was a collective sigh of relief after the war crime years. Lots of allies lost soldiers by Trusting Bush. For a short time Merca seemed less insane and more trustworthy. 

I gotta say one of the low points was Trump trying to use the two michaels as a bargaining tool for his gain even though they were picked up in retaliation for Canada arresting someone at the request of the US.  

:lol:

Obama no War Crimes tho ? Right9_9

Obama is Blackface Bush why cant you understand that? Oh thats right Liberal Cult. 

21A2B237-45E1-463E-AAAE-CF62D1A86E03.jpeg

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't even know where to begin to unpack such a ridiculous statement.  Wow.  You're Europes spokesman now?  We are supposed to give a shit what "Europe" thinks?  You have proof and statistics to back that up?  Come on man.

And there it is.  
“We are the laughing stock of the world because of a democrat”

But if it’s a Republican suddenly “”Who cares what they think MERCA is number 1 (except in life expectancy, standard of living, safety, freedoms and women’s rights but we got the bomb)”

Just now, revkevsdi said:

And there it is.  
“We are the laughing stock of the world because of a democrat”

But if it’s a Republican suddenly “”Who cares what they think MERCA is number 1 (except in life expectancy, standard of living, safety, freedoms and women’s rights but we got the bomb)”

I didnt say that at all. Calm yourself down, wipe the sweat off your forehead and take a few deep breaths.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I didnt say that at all. Calm yourself down, wipe the sweat off your forehead and take a few deep breaths.  

I would be willing to bet that you have indeed complained that the world laughed at Merca because of Obama and Biden.  I would also bet that you have on many occasions also said who cares what the rest of the world thinks. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

Obama no War Crimes tho ? Right9_9

Obama is Blackface Bush why cant you understand that? Oh thats right Liberal Cult. 

21A2B237-45E1-463E-AAAE-CF62D1A86E03.jpeg

How many soldiers and how much did it cost for regime change in Libya Vs Iraq?

I would be willing to bet that you have indeed complained that the world laughed at Merca because of Obama and Biden.  I would also bet that you have on many occasions also said who cares what the rest of the world thinks. 

Oh come on man.  Couple days ago, you interjected yourself into an argument and accused me of regularly calling you a cuck which was bullshit. You would lose the first bet and win the second.  I don't give a shit what some country who relies on our defense and largesse thinks of Americans or our political leaders.  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Turnip brain just doxxed the delta force.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh come on man.  Couple days ago, you interjected yourself into an argument and accused me of regularly calling you a cuck which was bullshit. You would lose the first bet and win the second.  I don't give a shit what some country who relies on our defense and largesse thinks of Americans or our political leaders.  

He is a cuck though.

• Gold Member

Nice meme. But you avoided the question. 
Here is another question you can avoid. When did you realize Bush and Cheney intentionally lied to get Merca to attack Iraq?

Right away . Ive always had my Tin foil Hat on. 9/11 was a false flag .  :thumbsup: