Check your account email address ×

New Rules for CE

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I really thought he would change his tune.  Guess that won't be happening.  Oh well.  I get that their friends, I get that "helped" John when he was in the hospital, what I don't get is he must have gotten the wink and a nod to continue just behaving like an asshole, then wondering why he gets the responses he gets.

You’re fuel on a fire.  You really don’t give a fuck about John’s health and request to tone it down. You’d do yourself, the forum, and John a huge favor if you’d STFU and move on from the spat  :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re fuel on a fire.  You really don’t give a fuck about John’s health and request to tone it down. You’d do yourself, the forum, and John a huge favor if you’d STFU and move on from the spat  :thumbsup:

And you'd do the forum a favor if you'd just stfu.  :thumbsup: I'm not the one starting threads looking for an argument.  You, Deephaven and HSR sure are though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you'd do the forum a favor if you'd just stfu.  :thumbsup: I'm not the one starting threads looking for an argument.  You, Deephaven and HSR sure are though.

I’m not involved in a spat where John asked to tone it down.  So go feel sorry for yourself somewhere else :thumbsup:  Take a yacht ride and cry :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not involved in a spat where John asked to tone it down.  So go feel sorry for yourself somewhere else :thumbsup:  Take a yacht ride and cry :lol:

Hey Captain Self-Awareness ...see any threads created by a certain admin, with the sole purpose of stirring shit up (after John mentioned he'd love to see things settle down)?  You know, kinda like what you do every day?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

My issue is being put in the middle of the bullshit. For whatever reason some guys want to blame me for HSR's actions. He is his own person and makes his own decisions. I think my record in how I behave speaks for itself. A few days ago it was the family issue that people were bitching about. After some discussion that rule was removed to make it easier for me. I also asked for it to stop even though it wasn't against the rules.

Yet here we are again with me being put in the middle.  I'm just not going to put up with it.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Feeling sorry for myself?  Dude.  :lol:  I was supposed to take a boat ride today, to bring her up the CT river where she is going to spend the winter.  But its pouring rain, so I guess that won't be happening today.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not the one starting threads looking for an argument.  

:owned:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

...see any threads created by a certain admin, with the sole purpose of stirring shit up (after John mentioned he'd love to see things settle down)?  You know, kinda like what you do every day?

:owned::owned:

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:owned:

:owned::owned:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just saw this while cruising FB. :lol:

393352070_10160091780709401_502386532848

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I didnt know Dementiabustas real name was Your Feelings.

Cool.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He has more feelings than an entire menstrual club meeting.

Hey Tranny enabler…who’s fueling the fire? Fucking moron.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, toslow said:

Rules for thee but not for me attitude 

There's no rules for ANYONE!!!!

I'm done babysitting adults!!!!

The only rule is real life. PM me if it is broken. Other than that I'm only opening the threads that interest me. If they turn to shit I'm out and will find another thread.  I simply don't need the aggravation. If that works for you, great! If not I am sorry.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That stick figure comic fueled the fire? Wow. Okay. :lol:

The comments after certainly did…jus sayin…my comments sure triggered Team Admin and Tranny For Kids crowd.😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The comments after certainly did…jus sayin…my comments sure triggered Team Admin and Tranny For Kids crowd.😉

When Dripper infected your brain was it willingly or unwillingly?

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

When Dripper infected your brain was it willingly or unwillingly?

I was referring to Snowrider and his views on Transgenderism and children…anything else? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Feeling sorry for myself?  Dude.  :lol:  I was supposed to take a boat ride today, to bring her up the CT river where she is going to spend the winter.  But its pouring rain, so I guess that won't be happening today.  :lol: 

IMG_1778.jpeg

• Haha 1