Check your account email address ×

New Rules for CE

ckf

On 10/18/2023 at 10:08 PM, f7ben said:

The way it always should be and part of why this forum was so great to start with. In light of CKF making some changes I too will get in the spirit and try to behave differently. From now on I vow that before I call any of you retarded faggots and tell you to kill yourselves I will also call your mother a whore and your father a lying worthless American pig dog scum!!! Thank 

:lolz: :lol: :lol2: - - Dalton is that you???

:lolz: - - beer_cheers.gif.c2a6022dde1b3413871199e357bb7b65.gif beer_cheers.gif.c2a6022dde1b3413871199e357bb7b65.gif 

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I didn,t say more, read it slower, you jakoff ! I said delegate !

The problem is that the blame is laid on my shoulders no matter who does it.  I'm also not allowed to have a moderator that participates in the forum like every else. Who would want to do that? They would be a sitting duck with this crew. Members could call them names and give them shit and they are supposed to sit back and say "why Thank you for calling me that kind sir" .

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The problem is that the blame is laid on my shoulders no matter who does it.  I'm also not allowed to have a moderator that participates in the forum like every else. Who would want to do that? They would be a sitting duck with this crew. Members could call them names and give them shit and they are supposed to sit back and say "why Thank you for calling me that kind sir" .

Maybe Poo550 could come back and do that job. He was always very level headed...

:lol2:

1B365FBD-44FE-449D-93BF-79E517969A03.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe Poo550 could come back and do that job. He was always very level headed...

:lol2:

1B365FBD-44FE-449D-93BF-79E517969A03.jpeg

I don't think that they even understand what they are asking for? Have you seen a Saint around here? Because that's what we would need to find.   I've asked a couple of the guys that think that the mods should behave if they wanted the job and I got crickets.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't think that they even understand what they are asking for? Have you seen a Saint around here? Because that's what we would need to find.   I've asked a couple of the guys that think that the mods should behave if they wanted the job and I got crickets.

I would be more than happy to, but you know how that would probably go.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would be more than happy to, but you know how that would probably go.  :lol: 

Thank you,Mark. Probably not the best idea though, lol

I think things will settle down in time and this will be in our rearview mirrors.  :bc:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

"kind sir" is my line kind sir:thumbsup:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thank you,Mark. Probably not the best idea though, lol

I think things will settle down in time and this will be in our rearview mirrors.  :bc:

You could make things interesting and ask @SnowRider to be a mod  :snack: 

• Haha 3

Just now, Skidooski said:

You could make things interesting and ask @SnowRider to be a mod  :snack: 

I don't think anyone would really want the position if they had to be nice to EVERYONE here. It might be ok to start, but I don't think anyone would last very long under those terms. There would be a few here that push them until they decide to walk the plank :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think anyone would really want the position if they had to be nice to EVERYONE here. It might be ok to start, but I don't think anyone would last very long under those terms. There would be a few here that push them until they decide to walk the plank :lol:

Yep can't please everyone and that certainly holds true in here  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’d be the fairest one here :thumbsup:  

You have taken a mountain of shit over the years and it's gotten personal with people diggin up stuff on you. I think either you'd be the fairest MF'er here because of that or scorched earth. Interesting to watch unfold either way  :thumb: I'm just fucking around of course mind you

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’d be the fairest one here :thumbsup:  

Even if that was the case, the crew here wouldn't give you a fair chance to prove it.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yep can't please everyone and that certainly holds true in here  :lol: 

That's a fact!

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You have taken a mountain of shit over the years and it's gotten personal with people diggin up stuff on you. I think either you'd be the fairest MF'er here because of that or scorched earth. Interesting to watch unfold either way  :thumb: I'm just fucking around of course mind you

Agreed on the amount of shit that SR has taken over the years. Zero complaints out of SR or MC either.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well said, and I agree.  I’m not sure why but I do.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Stinky did such a good job as mod he went around and corrected peoples spelling!! Lol

Z corrected some spelling mistakes too. No big deal other than I probably accused Dave of doing something that he probably didn't even do. Every CM is considered a moderator in the moderator logs because they have the ability to edit their own posts. All that the logs show is that a post was edited. So I embellished a bit at the time because I was pissed.

Sorry Dave :ashamed:

No need to go scorched Earth.  Not the way I roll.  Always been fair.  All the shit that gets tossed around on here is water off a ducks back.  No need to take what people who don’t know you say on a forum personally.  I’d have drinks with anyone on the forum without hesitation.  Perspective :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed on the amount of shit that SR has taken over the years. Zero complaints out of SR or MC either.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well said, and I agree. 

10_Judge.gif