Check your account email address ×

Finest Hour….

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The guy literally walked into North Korea. Ya dolt.

And if anything happened to him it would be declared an act of war.  Kim isn't stupid...nor does he want to die.  That being said it would have been great for the world if they did remove him.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You two whiney ass bitches need to step and start naming names for alternatives who are actually registering in the polls.  I’m good with Joe - he’s doing a good job and is the antithesis of orange fat fuck. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Are you 2 idiots still gonna be crying the same tune a year from now?:lol:.... You may get your wish with Biden dropping out mainly due to his dementia, but Trump ain't going anywhere.:thumbsup:    MAGA 24 in the bag.

two of several great examples here that have no problem at all with the division in this country and are perfectly fine with Biden and/or Trump... of which neither have the ability to lead or bring people together. 

this country longs for actual leadership... and I wouldn't hire either of them to be a manager at a fng McDonald's

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

two of several great examples here that have no problem at all with the division in this country and are perfectly fine with Biden and/or Trump... of which neither have the ability to lead or bring people together. 

this country longs for actual leadership... and I wouldn't hire either of them to be a manager at a fng McDonald's

Joe leads.  Doing a great job in that area.  Name names as I stated before or go cry somewhere else :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe leads.  Doing a great job in that area.  Name names as I stated before or go cry somewhere else :thumbsup:

Nah :finger3:

Joe's not a leader and 49% of the country won't vote for him.

Why don't you tell everyone why you want Trump to be the Republican nominee. 

:news:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

ya sure he does. Went to the middle east to broker some kind of peace talks and since everyone can see he is a brain dead dottering fool nobody wanted anything to do with him. Especially since biden directly funded this entire mess by supplying iran with $6B and viola there's a war.

All biden did by going over there was to raise tensions in every country surrounding israel and the result is what joe does best: fuck everything up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nah :finger3:

Joe's not a leader and 49% of the country won't vote for him.

Why don't you tell everyone why you want Trump to be the Republican nominee. 

:news:

What a fucking putz :lol:  Whine and cry with No alternative :lmao: 

Orange fat fuck for Repug nominee helps the Dems - who are the only governing party right now.  You’re a MAGA enabler :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What a fucking putz :lol:  Whine and cry with No alternative :lmao: 

Orange fat fuck for Repug nominee helps the Dems - who are the only governing party right now.  You’re a MAGA enabler :thumbsup:

okay Captain Democrat... if Joe died tomorrow, who would you choose to be the Democrat nominee?   :news:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

okay Captain Democrat... if Joe died tomorrow, who would you choose to be the Democrat nominee?   :news:

Depends on who runs.  Numerous fantastic options - Harris, Newsom, Klobuchar, Pritzker, Walz, Whitmer…..but it’s Joe’s show now and I’m a proud supporter.  How’s it feel to be a MAGA enabler? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Depends on who runs.  Numerous fantastic options - Harris, Newsom, Klobuchar, Pritzker, Walz, Whitmer…..but it’s Joe’s show now and I’m a proud supporter.  How’s it feel to be a MAGA enabler? :lol: 

... said the sad little man who wants Trump to be the Republican nominee and even have a chance of beating Biden.

if Trump would beat Biden... I can't imagine how much blood would ooze from your gash for four years.  I fucking HATE Trump... but you want to give him and the Magatards one more opportunity.  

smart... 9_9

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ok,....gig is up...you really are trolling :bc:..:lmao:...nice job 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

... said the sad little man who wants Trump to be the Republican nominee and even have a chance of beating Biden.

if Trump would beat Biden... I can't imagine how much blood would ooze from your gash for four years.  I fucking HATE Trump... but you want to give him and the Magatards one more opportunity.  

smart... 9_9

Tale it up with primary Repugs.  You don’t hate him enough to stop enabling him :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many rounds of Russian Roulette do you think you could win? 

That’s a question you should ask yourself :thumbsup:  You're enabling MAGA while I’m supporting the opposition. 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're supporting the opposition by hoping he can beat Trump... 

:suicide:

Proud Biden supporter.  And you’re proud to support who? :snack:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Wow ... I mean, just WOW!!  Where did you draw the line to not put Slingblade Fetterman on your list?  Or AOC or Omar?  Let me guess (not much of a guess), this is your response:  "They're also great choices and better than any candidate the GOP could put forward!"

Anyone who thinks Harris is a fantastic candidate (let alone Tim Walz or Gretch) should be eating their meals through a straw and getting sponge baths from their nursing aide.  

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok,....gig is up...you really are trolling :bc:..:lmao:...nice job 

I truly hope that's the case, but I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1